Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Although i will tune into WrestleMania could be good.
    Oh yeah, I just hope it wont be blatantly obvious. I'm more interested in Punk/'Taker than Rock/Cena.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    Going to try and get a link to it, because I won't be able to watch it on Box Office. Can't wait!
    PM me!
    I may have a link!

I might watch it depending on how I feel.
    You'll need a good connection though and is a few seconds behind.

ReputationRep:
    can't wait to watch it
    my predictions:
    CENA
    HHH
    UNDERTAKER
    SHEAMUS, ORTON, SHOW
    RYBACK
    TEAM HELL NO
    JERICHO
    TEAM RHODES SCHOLARS
    BARRET

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by senz72)
    PM me!
    I may have a link!

I might watch it depending on how I feel.
    You'll need a good connection though and is a few seconds behind.
    This is where BT Infinity comes in?

ReputationRep:
    I was looking forward to this until they decided to do "Twice in a life time" The rock vs Cena......I'm not buying it this year. Going to stream it instead. I can only see Punk-Taker being any good

ReputationRep:
    This is where BT Infinity comes in?
    It works well for me even though I'm on TalkTalk but one thing is don't expect HD!

It's okay quality.
    I watched the RR on it this year.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, I just hope it wont be blatantly obvious. I'm more interested in Punk/'Taker than Rock/Cena.
    Isn't Taker/ Punk even more blatantly obvious haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Isn't Taker/ Punk even more blatantly obvious haha
    Well yeah but it will be more entertaining.

ReputationRep:
    Well yeah but it will be more entertaining.
    Hopefully it will be.

ReputationRep:
    I'm gona need a link, no way I'm paying that much.

ReputationRep:
    Interviews with Mark Henry, CM Punk and John Cena after yesterday's press conference

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Interviews with Mark Henry, CM Punk and John Cena after yesterday's press conference

Punk is hilarious - I too wish that he punches Chris Brown.

Anyone dare to go up to Mark Henry and poke him?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sufistic)
    Punk is hilarious - I too wish that he punches Chris Brown.

Anyone dare to go up to Mark Henry and poke him?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mark Henry is a BFG really.

Now CM Punk vs Chris Brown. That would draw money.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UlxTTj7E_0

Do you agree or disagree with these predictions??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)

All were great interviews. Loved Cena's pun on turning heel at the end, he does have a sense of humour!

Loved Punk's F You to the smarks and Mark Henry's comment in the background, "Smart Mark!" LOL.

BTW, check out Sky Sports programming for WWE Special, which has an hour of Punk's DVD. It was a very good hour I have to say, the full shebang must be awesome. A great, under-dog story and I can sense why he has such a following when he really worked the independent circuit very well in the early parts of his career.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    All were great interviews. Loved Cena's pun on turning heel at the end, he does have a sense of humour!

Loved Punk's F You to the smarks and Mark Henry's comment in the background, "Smart Mark!" LOL.

BTW, check out Sky Sports programming for WWE Special, which has an hour of Punk's DVD. It was a very good hour I have to say, the full shebang must be awesome. A great, under-dog story and I can sense why he has such a following when he really worked the independent circuit very well in the early parts of his career.
    "No you're Strong Mark!" - I loved that.

I just caught the last twenty minutes of the Punk documentary. I think it's hard to put in perspective just how influential his journey may be(come) for the future of the WWE. His DVD was also great, I watched it online somewhere. A LOT of his indy work was in it, including his match Eddie Guerrero back in the early 2000's.

ReputationRep:
    Before, I couldn't believe it would be this Sunday - I didn't really feel the WM mood like I did last year or any of the years before. I still don't but I'm suddenly getting more into it. I hope for a couple of surprises.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    Before, I couldn't believe it would be this Sunday - I didn't really feel the WM mood like I did last year or any of the years before. I still don't but I'm suddenly getting more into it. I hope for a couple of surprises.
    I'm also starting to have some revelations.

What if Punk beats Taker?!

What is Cena changes character?!?!

What if Dolph walks out with two titles...

Of course, none of these will happen, but what if?! Tempted to spend the blasted £17.95, but the best things in life are usually free (not including the monthly fee for internet use)

ReputationRep:
    I'm betting by the end of WrestleMania, nothing amazing will have happened.

I'll keep an eye on it maybe, it'll be one of those times where I'll have completely forgotten the names to Google to find a stream.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anything major will happen. Just the usual flow.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.