Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How did you lose your virginity ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    In a car, I was 15 and I haven't had sex since (18 now)
    ...I was going through a difficult, rebellious period

ReputationRep:
    Still haven't lose mine

#FOREVER ALONE

ReputationRep:
    I put it down somewhere, I can't remember where I left it. My sister lost hers on the back of a horse, the gentle rocking motion of the animal beneath her proving to be a little too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edwinemanuelposse)
    Haha u make me laugh haha, well, my youth is rotten hey, but yeah,, life can go upwards sometimes ,...
    Are you inbred or something ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilyxx)
    How did you lose your virginity?
    How did I lose my virginity?

Well I guess I had sex for the first time once?

ReputationRep:
    Through sex with a beautiful girl.... and then I woke up and realised it was all a dream... :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edwinemanuelposse)
    Me with an animal.. when i was 16, then 18, i met this girl, but when i think about it i get the shivers... waw she made so much rude love with me, and that i found out later , i dont like... People always say that man are rude, but i can tell u a different story ...

What the...I thought you were saying you'd had sex with an animal. You make very little sense.

Anyway I lost it to my partner when we'd been together foooooorrr 4 months or so. I won't go into the sordid details

ReputationRep:
    Haha funny story. Me and this girl I was with were both ridiculously drunk, to the point where our blurred vision meant we didn't actually get a look at each others face, and one thing led to another. You should have seen my face when I opened my eyes in the morning and realized I'd just ****ed my sister

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Why do people always ask this question?? I get that question whenever I mention that mine was lost through a ONS! :beard: Not having a go at you btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :ahee: Nah don't worry about it

I'm just curious because I'm a virgin but I've been waiting until I'm in a loving, healthy and stable relationship with a fantastic guy before having sex.

I've had no luck so far.

ReputationRep:
    With a girl, in her room. Who then became my girlfriend. Only lasted a few months though.

(Original post by Solid.Snake)
    Through sex with a beautiful girl.... and then I woke up and realised it was all a dream... :sad:
    Bet you felt like a right Big Boss during that dream. Must have been great Raiden her like that. And I'm guessing you woke up with a Solid... penis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolate buttons)
    I keep trying to lose it but it just won't leave me alone.
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jolene25)
    Did you know -

The whole world and all the people in it are not real. There is only one life, it exists from the perspective of one person who gets to view the world.

All the people of the world are scripted to think they are real and have their own separate existence.

jolene20
    You write this speech on every thread that you go on!!.
    You come across as a little strange

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    Still haven't lose mine

#FOREVER ALONE
    Your time will come one day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fruscianterules)
    Haha funny story. Me and this girl I was with were both ridiculously drunk, to the point where our blurred vision meant we didn't actually get a look at each others face, and one thing led to another. You should have seen my face when I opened my eyes in the morning and realized I'd just ****ed my sister
    OMG! WTF! Is this fake?!

ReputationRep:
    This one time, at band camp......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    OMG! WTF! Is this fake?!
    its called a troll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kateislate)
    ..I was going through a difficult, rebellious period
    Poor choice of words for this thread

I lost mine to a guy I'd been going out with for a week...we're still together and have been for almost 2 years now I was 21 at the time, as was he.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    He's still virgin and sleeps with his teddy bear.
    That's who I lost mine to. Ms booboo!

Joking aside, I've not lost it yet and don't intend to until I'm married. Not got any thing against people losing it before marriage, but just my choice

(Original post by Treeroy)
    If it is possible to lose your virginity to a member of the same sex as you, then I lost mine when I was 11. My best friend was sleeping over and he suggested that because one does not get much practice before having sex with a girl, we should should practice with each other.

Yeah... not a good idea. I don't recommend anal if you're 11 years old.

Other than that, though, I've had no sexual experiences. Hell, I haven't even kissed anyone. I'm saving it for someone special, even if that's in ten years' time.

I sure hope you're trolling...Losing your virginity at 11. What on Earth?

(Original post by Dee Leigh)
    :ahee: Nah don't worry about it

I'm just curious because I'm a virgin but I've been waiting until I'm in a loving, healthy and stable relationship with a fantastic guy before having sex.

I've had no luck so far.
    Welcome to the club! Though I don't intend on having sex till marriage

ReputationRep:
    It was a beautiful, sunny day. I was out for a jog around the lake in the local park, after a while I noticed some friends were about and figured I needed a rest, so I went over. Among them was a gorgeous girl who I'd fancied for quite a while. We went and got ice cream and sat down by the lake in the shade of a tree. Next thing I know, the damn thing shoots off across the lake, knocking my ice cream to the floor as it goes. I chased it but to no avail. Apparently, in the summer, it likes to terrorize the ducks and other wild life.

Learn from my tale. Keep a vigilant eye on your virginity, until it's the right time to part.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    I sure hope you're trolling...Losing your virginity at 11. What on Earth?
    Yeah, I know. It's a tad weird.

I am not trolling, honest my friend and I just thought it'd be a good thing to get some practice with. I know it probably sounds insane.
    I was masturbating by the age of 10 - I hit puberty quite young - so I guess what I was like at 11 isn't necessarily what you were like, in terms of sexuality - I may have been a bit more "grown up", for lack of a better word, at that age than you would initially think.

It isn't a massive deal to me, but I'd have preferred to save my virginity until I was older and in a serious relationship, as that's what I want now.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.