Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    You lot are the parasites of Twitter. You're everywhere and you don't go away. And you take everything so seriously.

ReputationRep:
    To think if I was younger I would be like this :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Go away from here and don't come back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)

The Naivety is strong in this one
    extremely

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to be mean To beliebers, I will point out the facts:
    You Have Poor taste in music
    Therefore shouldn't have a forum

ReputationRep:
    How can you still love someone who threatens his own neighbors by saying "I'll F***ing Kill You" and spitting in their face. He doesn't give a shiatt about his fans. his music career is going to be over in a few years. Can guarantee you that.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Future-doc;42069945]
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Trust young boys like yourself to allow their insane jealousy of a famous, rich, good looking, sexy boy - to make you put him down publicly in such a horrible fashion, cursing his fans!!
    ridiculous boys, ridiculous!!

Neg rep me all you want, I'm sticking up for wat I know Is correct!
    Haaa. You think wearing trousers down to your ankles and having the worst tattoos a person could possibly have; is sexy? Hmmm ohhkayy then... -.-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Future-doc)
    Absolutely!
    altho everyone should be a fan! Wats there not to love??
    learn to spell please? and as for *what's wrong, I've got a long list, how much time do you have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrMillsy)
    Haaa. You think wearing trousers down to your ankles and having the worst tattoos a person could possibly have; is sexy? Hmmm ohhkayy then... -.-
    awkward quote makes me look stupid :P

ReputationRep:
    WE SHALL NOT ALLOW THE BELIEBERS TO TAKE OVER! THEY SHAN'T BECOME A PERMANENT GROUP OF TSR. FIGHT THE POWER:fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    Do you have to be illiterate to be a 'belieber' starting to see a theme

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    WE SHALL NOT ALLOW THE BELIEBERS TO TAKE OVER! THEY SHAN'T BECOME A PERMANENT GROUP OF TSR. FIGHT THE POWER:fuhrer:
    Fight with power* SPARTAAAA

ReputationRep:
    I hope you buy Justin a watch for his birthday so he turns up on time for gigs unlike at the O2 the other week.

ReputationRep:
    One Direction fans are 10* as bad.

ReputationRep:
    I was so hoping this would be a negative thread about beliebers so I could chime in. Sigh. You're all either too young to be on the internet or if you're not young, too stupid for life. All of you need to drown in acid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raiden95)
    Do you have to be illiterate to be a 'belieber' starting to see a theme
    Theres a definite correlation between how much you like Justin Bieber and your intelligence level

ReputationRep:
    Tells you all you need to know about Beiber fans http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foqngEjdsiM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    learn to spell please? and as for *what's wrong, I've got a long list, how much time do you have?
    Plenty go on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kateislate)
    Theres a definite correlation between how much you like Justin Bieber and your intelligence level
    A negative correlation - intelligence against liking bieber

ReputationRep:
    Beliebers are oddly fascinating to watch in the way it is to watch a moth hit itself against a lightbulb over and over.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.