Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think of these watches? blue or black face? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pane123)
    Seiko watches are often regarded as cheap, but the craftsmanship in them is incredible.

These brands might be out your budget but have a look at:

Hamilton
    Frederique Constant
    Philip Watch
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Good decision to buy a good watch. A watch says a lot about its wearer, and this one's good. Pick the black ones, timeless piece.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makebelieve15)
    I'm deciding whether or not to get a watch. I have looked at these two Tissot PR100 watches and I quite like the look of them. I can't decide on black or blue and whether to get it at all. £265 is quite a lot to spend, but it is swiss made and this is a quality name.

Do you think these watches are suitable for everyday wear? I'm only at uni but they'd look fine with a suit, but would they be okay to wear with just a polo and some jeans/chinos?

I'm considering getting a cheap fashion watch as well.

Cheers

http://www.watchshop.com/mens-tissot...9936.html#tabs

http://www.watchhub.co.uk/mens-tisso...FcLHtAodjAsA6Q
    You should go for the one with the black dial face, it looks better than the blue. Personally I don't like the strap on that watch, the silver contrasting bit that goes down the middle of the watch strap, makes it look kind of tacky in my opinion. I suggest getting a plain silver metal strap, it would make it look much better.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.