The Student Room Group

What's it like being drunk?

Scroll to see replies

I'm drunk right now. Feels awesome, headache is going to be a pain tommorrow. I can still type; I guess I'm not drunk enough:rolleyes:
Don't drink, its addictive
Reply 42
Do not drink on an empty stomach :rolleyes:
You become a more interesting person.
Do not take your phone out.
You'll regret every text message you send when you wake up in the morning.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Daniel Gibson

Posted from TSR Mobile

agree with this post completely

a guy that almost messed up my relationship texted me whilst i was the most drunk one day... i cant remember exactly what i said, but my drunk boyfriend and i gave him a long text asking why he did it n why he keeps texting me n jst to get out of my life etc...

i did apologise in the morning.. but then didnt text again.. :P
Reply 46
Apparantly I hug everyone when I'm drunk loool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Its fine untill you have that one beer bong to many at which point you spin you puke you rise again to continue the lash! all in all pretty good untill the next morning then the usual 'i will never drink again' is sworn to the almighty...:P
I get really giggly and sociable and then end up not being able to feel my face.
When it comes to me I usually:

- Find just about everything around me absolutely HILARIOUS and tend to laugh a lot (and that's saying something for me!)
- When I've been really drunk, occasionally I've started singing randomly
- Find myself with my head down the toilet or a sink a few times when I've overdone it, but hey, who hasn't?
- Yeah, the posters above are right when they say you do need to pee a lot
- Don't remember half a night out sometimes when at my drunkest, like others said, this is very common too
- A hangover from hell is the worst. Eating junk food to cure it is great though
Original post by Daniel Gibson

Posted from TSR Mobile

I second this. Drunk texting is the most embarrassing thing ever, a lot of the time I've looked at my phone the morning after a night out and discovered I've been sending the most random messages that I don't even remember sending and my spelling is like that of a 5 year old or a really dumb chav :facepalm: Drunk calling people is a lot worse though :lol:
Reply 51
Imagine what it would be like if the world would be spinning around you. That's one way to describe it.
Crap. I have fun for a bit, sometimes but inevitably get depressed and hate how out of control and/or sick I feel.
Reply 53
RGyBfPh.png
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Molly_xox
I'm a 16 year old girl and have never been drunk. I'm just really curious, what's it like? Is your first time different to subsequent times? I don't know, maybe I want insight before I get the chance to get drunk, I don't know.

Thank you:smile:

Fuzzy, dizzy, lightheaded. The best part is when you're in between tipsy and drunk, and everything seems wonderful. You're giggling away and feel light as a feather. You do stupid but safe things with your friends and don't feel inhibited, you sing and dance. Then you drink some more gin, tequila or vodka and your mind just becomes nothingness, you have no awareness and you're gone past the stage of giggles and happiness to being either way over exited or crying or something. Then you just become miserable as hell and your lying in bed with ringing in your years, nausea and the room spinning around you.

Aah, I feel like going out now. Damn these essays.
Reply 55
You think you're totally cool and awesome but in fact you're acting like a complete douche. If you've ever been sober around drunk people you know what I mean, and you're the exact same when drunk, you just don't remember it from that perspective(or at all).
Reply 56
Original post by bssjonny
You kind of become less aware of whats going on, more sociable and more care free.
Also you piss loads.

Ahem, Rule #1 Don't piss while drunk. If you start pissing, youll piss all night. :tongue:
Reply 57
When I first started getting drunk it was great. Boost of confidence, care free, able to chat freely with people I don't know and flirt with girls. Then as you get used to booze it becomes a bit different. Drinking 6 cans has less of kick than it used to and you need to drink more to get the desired effects, and they are weakened. I had a few pints earlier today and was actually drunk seeing as I had little sleep, it was enjoyable but nothing to write home about. Just made me more chatty and slurred my speech down if anything.
Being drunk is great OP, it's the best.

When you're drunk you end up having unprotected sex with fat people and ****ting the bed.
(edited 10 years ago)
Women always end up crying after they've had a few, awful creatures.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending