Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Post your best achievement watch

ReputationRep:
    Coming 3rd in Head boy elections for me was pretty special, got the 3rd highest votes in the year, and considering the popularity of the other candidate and my remote lack of, made me feel that my speech must have been epic enough for people to actually take note of me in a positive light, that made me feel really good!

ReputationRep:
    Receiving an offer letter from Cambridge University.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing really springs to mind

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Though won two gold medals at maths, getting the number of a girl for the first time was for me the most impressive and courageous thing I ever did )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lightburns)
    Dark Souls 100%

Oh, you're not meaning xbox achievements. Then I guess going outside this morning was a pretty incredible achievement, although it hurt my eyes after not having seen natural light for a couple of days.
    That's a real achievement dark souls is HARD

ReputationRep:
    Doing ICT coursework the night before and getting an A* :P
    Don't think it's my best, I've done charity work etc
    - Maybe it is convincing three people who were completely against organ donation to become a donor
    - I used to hate swimming, literally - I cried during lessons and now I would say I am pretty good and enjoy it lots

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Getting a first on an exam despite having less than an hours sleep the night before.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My greatest achievment was when I buggered a married woman up the arse in the Doha Ritz-Carlton within two hours of meeting her.

ReputationRep:
    Helped save a woman and her two children from a hostage situation at the hands of terrorists.

...not even joking.

Yes im bragging.

Top it..I dare you.

ReputationRep:
    I got a Gold certificate in my Junior UKMT maths challenge back in year 9. Beat everyone else in the year, I was at the near bottom of my class as well!

I recently got 100% in 2 pieces of coursework for English Lit GCSE.

Got accepted into one of the best Sixth Form colleges (allegedly).

I was once sick on the landing outside my room and instead of being sick straight away again (i could feel it coming) I jumped over the sick like a ninja and ran into the bathroom to make a head-dive towards the sink and the sick went in.

ReputationRep:
    Despite all the odds, I managed to gain a place at Durham University for October 2013. I'm quite proud of it, due to my background and such.

I recently completed my Apprenticeship too - it was an amazing feeling picking up my Certificates.

ReputationRep:
    Level 8a in maths by the end of year 8 (I was going through a really tough time in year 8 as I was settling in after my first year in secondary school since I was a noob in year 7)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Either - getting a B in maths GCSE after falling asleep in my final exam
    - getting an A overall in y11 science - after turning up to one of the exams without a calculator and having to work out how to do long division in the middle of the exam
    - getting a C in maths GCSE the first time I sat it, after seeing paramore in Sheffield the night before and not actually getting home til 1 am - and the exam started at 9.
    - getting an A in AS English Language - I was nearly crying from happiness.

i'm lying, obviously, proudest achievement = getting blue and silver Blue Peter badges :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    Reaching the top of Primrose hill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StudentHLe)
    Level 8a in maths by the end of year 8 (I was going through a really tough time in year 8 as I was settling in after my first year in secondary school since I was a noob in year 7)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i got lvl EP in maths by the middle of yr8

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea, I have so many achievements...

- Getting a trophy from my high school for coming third in terms of GCSE results.
    - Getting an offer from Cambridge and meeting it easily.
    - Achieving A*A*A* at A Level.

ReputationRep:
    Beating over 100 people into my old music course and being one of only 3 singers that made it into the class.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got a kem strike in Call of Duty Ghosts once. Came very close to losing it after I ran out of ammo, but I managed to get the 25th kill. Felt like a god afterwards.

If we're talking real life achievements, then I don't know

(Original post by KM1994)
    Don't like boasting normally but what the hell. I'm proud. I debated in the House of Commons in November last year and had the chance to speak and it was broadcast live on BBC Parliament (note, I'm not an MP haha)
    Is the video on the internet or not? What was it about?

EDIT: Didn't realise it was a thread from last year.

ReputationRep:
    20m swimming badge. Got to quarter final of school chess tournament. Got a B in GCSE English

ReputationRep:
    Coming first in a national athletics competition in 2013 and 2014

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.