Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what type of footwear do you wear at home? Watch

• View Poll Results: What type of footwear do you wear at home?
    Barefoot
    36.73%
    Slippers
    38.78%
    Trainers
    2.04%
    Socks
    55.10%
    Flip flops
    10.20%
    Other
    0%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesNeedHelp2)
    Are you trying to put forward the idea that i am not 'normal' or 'sane' :confused:

I am hurt
    no i'm not saying that. just not many people wear them.

ReputationRep:
    Mostly sliipers, occasionally barefoot or socks/stockings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 20z12)
    no i'm not saying that. just not many people wear them.
    Yh I know what you meant- the thing is that I was just intentionally playing mind games with you, and thereby making you feel emotional. I do apologize.

ReputationRep:
    Slipper boots super warm in the winter. In summer I wear flip flops.

ReputationRep:
    Who on here likes the TOMS shoes. I've got like two or three pairs, I think they're pretty comfortable and look nice. So many people say they look stupid, I don't see how because they go with most garments. What your opinion?

ReputationRep:
    My grey slipper boots, they are soo warm and comfy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 20z12)
    Who on here likes the TOMS shoes. I've got like two or three pairs, I think they're pretty comfortable and look nice. So many people say they look stupid, I don't see how because they go with most garments. What your opinion?
    They look stupid

ReputationRep:
    socks :banana:

ReputationRep:
    socks, I have no slippers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    They look stupid
    How? Expand.

ReputationRep:
    I wear socks. Or occasionally slippers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 20z12)
    How? Expand.
    Toms shoes are a bit French, a bit ballet-slipper-ish, but if you live in a very trendy part of town, you can pull it off.

ReputationRep:
    Socks, used to just walk around barefoot but not anymore.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Slippers and socks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerset)
    Toms shoes are a bit French, a bit ballet-slipper-ish, but if you live in a very trendy part of town, you can pull it off.
    they are comfortable though and so light. they are a bit on the expensive side how ever for what they are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 20z12)
    they are comfortable though and so light. they are a bit on the expensive side how ever for what they are.
    Never base your wardrobe primarily on comfort or you will live wearing crocs, sweatpants, and hoodies.

ReputationRep:
    Socks, until a few months ago, when I got slippers which feel awesome, and now it feels weird if I don't wear them when walking about the house

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerset)
    Never base your wardrobe primarily on comfort or you will live wearing crocs, sweatpants, and hoodies.
    Aha I get what you mean.

ReputationRep:
    Barefoot, even in Winter, provided the heating's working! I don't like to have anything on my feet, if I don't have to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Me three. I have the worst circulation ever! My feet (and my legs and hands somewhat as well) are always purple and dead looking, except when I raise them above my head or rub them.
    I don't think there's a cure
    I feet normally gets cold aswell and my fingers when I'm out, does this mean I have bad circulation coz I dnt turn purple or nothing as I am black :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.