Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My girlfriends cheating on me! Again!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesNeedHelp2)
    What :confused: Utterly despicable behavior. Why on earth are you telling the OP to leave? Where?- especially when the economy is in such a bad state :eek:

So many unanswered questions with such a controversial post.

Shame on you.
    She was telling the OP to leave the girlfriend.

OP, she's not worth the trouble. She's obviously taking you for granted, thinking she can get away with anything and you'll always take her back? She's in over her head. Don't take her back. This will be a prime example of "You don't know what you had until it's gone" for her.

ReputationRep:
    I'd just leave her and get a rebound girlfriend to get over her

ReputationRep:
    Meh. She'll just keep at it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyOnGuitar)
    She was telling the OP to leave the girlfriend.

OP, she's not worth the trouble. She's obviously taking you for granted, thinking she can get away with anything and you'll always take her back? She's in over her head. Don't take her back. This will be a prime example of "You don't know what you had until it's gone" for her.
    Oh right *Hides in shame*

ReputationRep:
    Dump her and cut your losses. She will never change. Don't waste your life on her, you deserve someone much better I'm sure.

ReputationRep:
    Leaving her will hurt like hell, but if don't she will only cause you more pain later on. Don't invest any more time in her.

Remove every picture of her, every message, every trace of her and spend as much time as possible with friends, having fun. Keep shagging until you want her no more.

ReputationRep:
    Don't convince yourself she's going to change, or not do it again, or be honest from now on.

She won't be. Sometimes second chances can be given, but never a third chance. She's mucking you about now. Get out.

A rebound girlfriend is one you get straight after, to help take your mind off any pain you're feeling after a breakup. Some people claim it helps you to get over your previous girlfriend. Some claim it's just a temporary distraction to help the symptoms of a breakup, but don't cure anything, so once the rebound girlfriend is gone, the emotions from the breakup return.

ReputationRep:
    It will be hard turning your back on a relationship that has lasted so long, but by always forgiving her you're just saying that you are happy to be used and walked on. Stand up to it and don't let her wrap you round her finger. I wouldn't advise getting a rebound just to try and get over her, because if things don't go well, you'll long her back and wonder what if. Best advice is get rid of her, get out and enjoy the fact you don't have any ties to anyone for the first time in a long while. It will take some getting used to, but months down the line you'll look back and realise it was the right decision

ReputationRep:
    "Cheat on me once, shame on you. Cheat on me twice, shame on me"
    (I toned down the language, but you can guess what 'cheat' is replacing)

You deserve better, don't go back to her. You'll find someone who'll be honest with you and who'll make you happy.

Once you move on, you'll realise that you should've done it sooner.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think she'll hesitate to do it again...I think your friend is right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoitsro)
    be a LAD
    if she cheats on you, you try off with someone else
    shes using you because youre always there for even when she goes off to have fun
    either have some fun of your own, or dump the girl
    Bet advise I've seen

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    grow some balls mate, i know it'll be hard as you may still like her but in a few months you'll look back and be glad you got rid.

ReputationRep:
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rangeo54)
    Okay so I found out that my girlfriend is cheating on me again. Last time she did it I forgave her, and this time I don't want to. But she's like so convincing that I had to forgive her again. I love her but all I want is a little bit of honesty. Whenever I ask her about it she refuses to admit she is. And when I catch her that's when she falls on my knee. Now what am I supposed to do. I cannot share this with any of my friends since they would laugh on me and I have a quiet a good reputation in school. Please help if you can. And no rude comments - we have been together for like 5 years and it's hard to let her go. My cousin suggested to get a rebound girlfriend if I need to get over her. I don't exactly understand what he means by that.
    She's made it loud and clear she doesn't give a **** about you. You should've told her to **** herself long ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canadamoose)
    "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."
    Nicely said.

OP, you've been in this relationship for 5 years so there's no doubt that it's going to be difficult to move on. As for the rebound idea, I wouldn't suggest it's the best one; I think you should just take time for yourself now and with some time you will be able to move on from her.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even read your post, the words 'cheating' and 'again' in the title suggest you should leave her & find a decent girl

the more times you let her do it and take her back the more your setting yourself for a massive heartbreak i took a cheating ex back twice the third time he left me for the woman he was cheating on me with, if id dumped him from the start i wouldnt have suffered the heartache i did

ReputationRep:
    Slut block her ass

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Third time luck? Think again ... Run !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rangeo54)
    again.
    I've found your problem.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 20, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.