Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Protest against neg reps watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potally_Tissed)
    Probably this.
    Funnily enough, I actually agree with that one of hers!

(Original post by jam277)
    Not even denied it. :rofl2:
    Wow. Just... wow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bahjat93)
    I'm also hoping that once i've achieved this it will say something like "Hated by all!" Instead of "Benevolent member"
    That's based on your post count, so you're chasing a wild goose there...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noble.)
    I love it when people think you have high rep because you 'fish' for it, as opposed to the real reason which is we don't feel the need to come on an internet forum to troll around, and post controversial nonsense we wouldn't dare say in public. Most of the heavily negged people on this forum post intentionally hateful/controversial things (from what I've seen) for reasons I can only assume include the fact they're a sad individual who feels the need to try and make some people on an internet forum feel bad about themselves.

Either way :lol:
    If that's a reference to my comments lol.

(Original post by mikeyd85)
    Wow. Just... wow.
    #takingthebaitaswell#justpissing about

Why do people even do hash tags on websites like this anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    Funnily enough, I actually agree with that one of hers!

Wow. Just... wow.
    I know, honestly I don't know why that post of ISA's has been negged so much. She is actually right! Why apply to Oxbridge if you're then going to contemplate going elsewhere for the social aspects?

ReputationRep:
    If that's a reference to my comments lol.

It wasn't really, I saw it mentioned, but you're not the only person to imply people with high rep post intentionally for the rep (so it wasn't really aimed at you).

ReputationRep:
    I know, honestly I don't know why that post of ISA's has been negged so much. She is actually right! Why apply to Oxbridge if you're then going to contemplate going elsewhere for the social aspects?
    Because of her other posts. The fact that she thinks being below oxbridge meant you're nothing. Maybe because your mental state is more important than the degree you're doing. Why be a doctor if you're gonna spend all day overworked and stressed hating your job e.g?

ReputationRep:
    Get ready OP, never make threads about rep

You gon get negged

ReputationRep:
    Because of her other posts. The fact that she thinks being below oxbridge meant you're nothing. Maybe because your mental state is more important than the degree you're doing. Why be a doctor if you're gonna spend all day overworked and stressed hating your job e.g?
    I know, I don't actually agree with the vast majority of what she writes. I just think it's rather funny that one of the most negged posts on this forum is by ISA saying something that is pretty much the most correct thing she's ever said.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i used to troll a lot on these forums years ago, but im mature now and i may have to live with that red bar for the rest of my life! I used to be -400, but now im -325, so slowly getting there. The agonising wait is too long, help me TSR, aid me in my endeavors in becoming a contributing TSRian!

ReputationRep:
    I know, I don't actually agree with the vast majority of what she writes. I just think it's rather funny that one of the most negged posts on this forum is by ISA saying something that is pretty much the most correct thing she's ever said.
    It's also the way in which she did the post. Sounded pretty arrogant in it. But yeah I get what you mean it's possibly the most logical thing she's ever said which doesn't say much.

ReputationRep:
    Threads about neg rep: The one guaranteed self-fulfilling prophecy in life

ReputationRep:

#****Knows

Completely agree. Though honestly, anyone going to uni for the social deserves to be shot. So many better ways of spending circa £30k on social activities! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Why dont you cry more, then maybe the negs will go away.

ReputationRep:
    lol i posted i had 3 interviews and 2 offers for medicine somewhere and I think i got negged 10 times. I also posted one medical school was better in my opinion than another and got negged another 10/20 times...

its only a forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yorkshire.lad)
    lol i posted i had 3 interviews and 2 offers for medicine somewhere and I think i got negged 10 times. I also posted one medical school was better in my opinion than another and got negged another 10/20 times...

its only a forum
    Thank you!
    no more negs for no reason!!

ReputationRep:
    Your just asking for negs with this thread...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Future-doc)
    Hello all fellow TSR ers with a negative reputation
    if you think that your neg rep is undeserved, and want to start again from neutral, POST HERE!!

Then the mods will see the thread, and realize that sometimes people get begged for no reason!! Shouldn't there be a system where you can't neg rep unless you have a reason, and the person you are ripping should be able to see the reason and won't make such posts again!??

LETS FIGHT AGAINST NEGATIVE REPUTATIONS!!!
    Tbh you're just inviting neg rep for yourself by starting threads like these...besides, neg rep helps prevent idiots and trolls coming out with nonsense we don't want to hear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamgreatness)
    i got negged for saying abortion=murder which is what it is
    Except it's not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mahatma ghandi)
    Except it's not
    yes it is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamgreatness)
    yes it is
    Hardly. When abortions are carried out, they are just cells not a full baby! Is miscarriage manslaughter, even if the woman could do nothing to prevent it? Is killing any cells, i.e. tumour cells, which are human cells murder? What about scratching your skin - also killing human cells?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.