Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What if chickens goes extinct? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Octohedral)
    I've seriously got to stop reading food related threads. I bet you work for KFC...
    I don't work for KFC

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Um ik had cickens in my garden one day.... it was a present, two chickens, so i dint say no...

Let them loose in my garden, so they were free,,, i feed them every day, man,,,, those birds hey,,, they are like the pigs of the species birds... All they do all day long.... is eating,,, every single second of the day they are looking at the ground for food.. may it be seeds or insects....

Then what they do with all this food, is laying eggs,,, big eggs.... like 70 times a year, a daily egg,,,, when there is a man chicken around, that means 70 young born chickens a year .,,,,

They DO fly , when u dont cut of there wings... so then they sleep in the tree, were no predetors can come....

So its the perfect bird to never in history not to die out and to vanish from excistence....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krazie.x)
    I don't work for KFC
    It was a joke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krazie.x)
    Please tell me this is an autocorrect error :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What do you mean ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edithwashere)
    Why is this in the welcome lounge and not the chat section :confused:
    So that new members are chucked into the deep end of the intellectual discussions that take place on TSR.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.