Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

un-convential celebrity crush? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Norman Reedus, he's my dads age and all my friends look at me strangely when I say but honestly I couldn't care less, I'd tap that without a second thought.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    What's unconventional about her? She looks quite attractive to me, but maybe I just also happen to share your unconventional attraction

I'm guessing you haven't seen the amount of hate she has received for her playing Daisy in The Great Gatsby? Apparently she is too unattractive, ugly, plain, whatever those morons on imdb, YouTube etc think up. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alice:))
    Jonny Lee Miller...especially in Elementary. Mmmmm

Posted from TSR Mobile
    In Emma and Mansfield Park.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Owen from Grey's Anatomy (Kevin McKidd)

ReputationRep:
    There is this weatherman. He was once on "The Great British Bake-Off Does Comic Relief". He made chocolate tart. His name is Alex Deakin. Oh my....

ReputationRep:
    Janine from Eastenders lol

ReputationRep:
    I had a crush on Anderson Cooper, my favourite silver fox with those piercing blue eyes but then he came out as gay which was a bit of a bummer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkels)
    Who do you have a crush on that some would describe as un-convential? So not talking the typical Brad Pitt,Channing tatum..

I'll start, : David tennant- used to have a huge crush on him in Doctor Who !
    Cillian Murphy- in mostly everything,some people really don't get this.
    (Original post by rhstar)
    Cillian Murphy is really handsome

Posted from TSR Mobile
    finally other people appreciate cillian! everyone at my school are like wtf is his face
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Oh and Richard Dawkins even though he's old enough to be my grandpa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmin25)
    Oh and Richard Dawkins even though he's old enough to be my grandpa

I have a crush on Sam Harris, intelligent men are sexiest.

ReputationRep:
    David Mitchell... just because I love his sense of humour and I would happily have him rant at me any day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbiC)
    Benedict Cumberbatch; I wouldn't say conventionally handsome but there's something about him....
    Ooff, he's HOT. Definitely one of my many crushes ;D

ReputationRep:
    Seth Rogan and Paul Rudd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by radhikagulati)
    finally other people appreciate cillian! everyone at my school are like wtf is his face
    Cillian is handsome!!!

ReputationRep:
    I just thought of someone... Adrien Brody I adore him, especially in The Pianist <3
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I've been watching the old episodes of The Vicar of Dibley lately and I've gotta say, there was something nice about Hugo back in the day :L

ReputationRep:
    James May

ReputationRep:
    I dunno if this would be considered, but I'm like hopelessly in love with Heather Graham ever since I saw her in Scrubs ><

ReputationRep:
    Matt Smith and also Paul Hollywood (just a smidge, it's a bit weird but whatever, only if he was younger *sigh*)

ReputationRep:
    Colin Morgan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Cillian Murphy

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.