Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

POLL. Emma watson is the prettiest person alive Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl and I'm sorry but Scarlett Johansson is more attractive than Emma Watson, or maybe she's more of a BAMF. Either way.

ReputationRep:
    I can literally think of no-one i would rather date. Jennifer Lawrence comes close, but she just can't top Emma Watson

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upthegunners)
    Okay, she is hot. Look at that tongue, mmmmmmm
    Damn if I saw that in the club looking at me, would sprint over there

ReputationRep:
    I don't get the hype about Watson! Is it just because she was a little strange looking girl at first then she grew into a woman and guys like that innocence about her being Hermonie and all that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claud_wright)
    I don't get the hype about Watson! Is it just because she was a little strange looking girl at first then she grew into a woman and guys like that innocence about her being Hermonie and all that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its because she makes my penis move

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick1sHere)
    Some new film that shes in... I don't know exactly, I just remember seeing the thread on a forum I go to
    Probably "Perks of being a Wallflower"

In response to the OP . Short answer: No
    Long answer :Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

She's simply the next obsession that the media is making an icon out of. She is very attractive , but I see girls on a regular who are in her calibre.

She has nothing on pre-pregnancy megan fox , victoria secret models , latinas etc.

I think its all about the unconcious desire we humans have for infant-like looks and such . Why men like younger women , bla bla bla I'm abit tired sorrry

ReputationRep:
    She's pretty overrated in my opinion. I used to see prettier girls at my old college.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaegon Targaryen)

I can confirm, the gif is not in that film.

Have watched film, actually enjoyed, not even embarassed

ReputationRep:
    Its because she makes my penis move
    Damn I can't argue with that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aanna)
    jennifer lawrence is in my opinion THE girl. she is obviously stunning and healthy and her major advantage is her radiant personality. i know many people think she is over-promoted but she is my girl crush
    youtube: jennifer lawrence funny. there are 5 parts and she is hilarious. i always watch them when im feeling low

emma watson is pretty hot too, but i wouldnt classify her as the hottest on earth
    Jennifer Lawrence is amazing I've seen like all her interviews on YouTube she's hilarious, she really deserved that Oscar as well.

ReputationRep:
    Umm no OP you are so wrong.
    Name:  219390-deepika-padukone.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  75.6 KB
    :fan:

ReputationRep:
    Some new film that shes in... I don't know exactly, I just remember seeing the thread on a forum I go to

In response to the OP . Short answer: No
    Long answer :Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

She's simply the next obsession that the media is making an icon out of. She is very attractive , but I see girls on a regular who are in her calibre.

She has nothing on pre-pregnancy megan fox , victoria secret models , latinas etc.These are real women , she's simply a teenage crush .

I think its all about the unconcious desire we humans have for infant-like looks and such . Why men like younger women , bla bla bla I'm abit tired sorrry

ReputationRep:
    Nope, Zooey Deschanel still holds that title.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandabird)
    I think 'hot' also includes the face. Some women have a more hot/ sexy face such as Megan Fox and Angelina whereas some have a very pretty but more innocent face, like Natalie Portman.
    Yeah that's what I'm saying, hot includes the body, but is also about the face, pretty is just about the face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Yeah that's what I'm saying, hot includes the body, but is also about the face, pretty is just about the face.
    Oooooh. My mistake

ReputationRep:
    I love the way people discuss a certain female like everyones going to like the same one, everyones got there own idea of beauty. IMO eva longoria is more beautiful than all the women mentioned in this thread. Bu it's just that, an opinion.

Name:  Eva-Longoria.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  47.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cai...yDRtNQ9AVYM%3A

ReputationRep:
    She's pretty but not the most beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    Flippin' heck the white knights have come out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DZJX)
    Jennifer Lawrence is amazing I've seen like all her interviews on YouTube she's hilarious, she really deserved that Oscar as well.
    i know right?! she is so good and genuine and seems like the funniest person to hang out with while maintaining an elegance! even the way she fell on stage was so graceful!
    silver linings playbook is such an amazing movie, so powerful and her performance was simply wonderful. she was fragile and sloppy and slutty and adorable and likeable at the same time. if it was on me, i would give her a second oscar based on her "diner scene" performance.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.