Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red Fox)
    This exam seems like it's years away.
    I know! Haha, far away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    I know! Haha, far away
    I haven't revised for any of the science exams and I think I cocked up my FSMQ yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red Fox)
    I haven't revised for any of the science exams and I think I cocked up my FSMQ yesterday.
    I did the FSMQ yesterday but I'm so annoyed that I didn't manage to answer every question (I was able to for all the past papers!)...so you're not alone

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BP_Tranquility)
    I did the FSMQ yesterday but I'm so annoyed that I didn't manage to answer every question (I was able to for all the past papers!)...so you're not alone

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think I got 70-80 so enough for an A hopefully. The paper seemed very wordy in section A compared to older papers.

ReputationRep:
    Is FSMQ the OCR Add-Maths?

I did the P1-P3 paper yesterday --- RAN OUT OF TIME! Rushed through the last 4 pages, so I probably mucked up the braking distance thing too. Also, I had to guess some questions since I've never learnt them before (e.g. the one where we had to tick the boxes about light speed/wavelength/frequency changes in a medium)... I'm actually worrying about Physics - the past papers I did were much easier for me Hope for low boundaries like last year

ReputationRep:
    You can't say that :lol: you go way off track
    I don't think it's off-topic, I generally think you are making a valid point in saying that the School is stupid for doing that as it is would be so much stress...

ReputationRep:
    What are the predicted 6-mark questions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So lets migrate to this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knowing)
    Is FSMQ the OCR Add-Maths?

I did the P1-P3 paper yesterday --- RAN OUT OF TIME! Rushed through the last 4 pages, so I probably mucked up the braking distance thing too. Also, I had to guess some questions since I've never learnt them before (e.g. the one where we had to tick the boxes about light speed/wavelength/frequency changes in a medium)... I'm actually worrying about Physics - the past papers I did were much easier for me Hope for low boundaries like last year
    Don't worry everyone found it hard and extremely time pressured , the grade boundaries will be really low I promise !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahiscool)
    Don't worry everyone found it hard and extremely time pressured , the grade boundaries will be really low I promise !

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for the reassurance

When is everyone going to start revising for physics?

ReputationRep:

Tomorrow.

Philosophy & Ethics tonight. -.-

ReputationRep:
    I haven't even learnt P6...

ReputationRep:
    I haven't even learnt P6...
    I haven't learnt P5-P6; our teacher let us watch documentaries every lesson because we were "well-behaved" in class, so we'll have to learn it ourselves

ReputationRep:
    I haven't learnt P5-P6; our teacher let us watch documentaries every lesson because we were "well-behaved" in class, so we'll have to learn it ourselves
    P5 I know from M1.

ReputationRep:

Probably on Sunday :/ I'm lazy haha for P1,2&3 I only started in the morning

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahiscool)
    Probably on Sunday :/ I'm lazy haha for P1,2&3 I only started in the morning

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Better than me! I had an R.S exam in the morning, so I revised at school from 11-1:30 then went straight in!

ReputationRep:
    Better than me! I had an R.S exam in the morning, so I revised at school from 11-1:30 then went straight in!
    unlucky, that happened with my for both biology's , did you sit the 1,2&3 this june ?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I did everything this year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I did everything this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's a lot of work...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    PHSYICS yay still seems a mile away...anyway else doing OCR maths unit C tomorrow?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.