Albert Einstein

ReputationRep:
    Tupac Shakur or Biggie Smalls or Bob Marley

ReputationRep:
    Jimmy Saville....

ReputationRep:
    Jade Goody

ReputationRep:
    Sir Jimmy Savile... can you fix it for him to return ?

ReputationRep:
    Christopher Reeve

ReputationRep:
    I would not bring back any celebrity who lost their lives due to their own faults like drugs etc, or those that had a good long life.

I'd much rather have someone who lost their life (celebrity or not) due to wrongful death etc like the Philpot family's children back or someone who lost their life due to a drunk driver etc.

A large majority of celebrities aren't good people and I don't get it why certain jobs like acting couldn't be more like regular jobs where we had a larger diversity of actors in different movies and not the same famous people getting the roles every time.

Not exactly related to the OP but I'd love to be able to cure Stephen Hawking of his disability.

ReputationRep:
    Richard Feynman

ReputationRep:
    Heath Ledger

ReputationRep:
    Can some sick people stop saying Jimmy Saville? I'm guessing this is supposed to be a joke? Well it's not funny. He was no paedophile.

ReputationRep:
    In my mind 'celebrities' are worthless people that have fame for absolutely no reason, so **** them. There's a difference between well known writers, musicians, actors, etc. and 'celebrities'.

Frank Herbert and Christopher Hitchens were both rather too young when they died.

I'd rather just have Iain M. Banks cancer cured though, because he's only mid 50s or something and awidhowahdawdaw

Nick Drake was far too young also.

Though bringing back someone that quite likely killed themselves seems somewhat wrong. So Jeff Buckley.

(Original post by Democracy)
    I don't think Jimi Hendrix, James Dean or Bob Marley are celebrities (a term I'd associate with idiots on TOWIE rather than artists), but personally I'd bring back John Lennon or George Harrison.
    The word 'celebrity' used to mean a 'celebration of one's exceptional achievements'. The word has certainly been cheapened since then.

I'd say Martin Luther King, Jr. or Jimi Hendrix or Bob Marley.

(Original post by UnicornBlood)
    James Dean.
    He has been reincarnated into James Franco

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.