Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you do if you could change sex for the day? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I would walk around topless since I have no plans to do that in my female body xD

ReputationRep:
    I think it's going to be sex and bj for almost every girl. I have asked many friends if they'd give me one if I was a guy for the day. If I ever get the opportunity I'm cashing in on all of these. Lets hope medical research moves into this important area.

ReputationRep:
    Work out a way to make it permanent.

If this isn't possible:
    Pee standing up as much as possible
    Have sex
    Masturbate
    Beat my brothers at some sport for once
    Find mens' changing rooms :P

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably wake up with a hard on, walk up and down the stairs and give peeing a go (with the hard on - I hear these tasks are pretty difficult), I'd then spend the rest of the morning getting off. About lunch time I'd get a haircut and go shopping for guy clothes and boxers. When I got home I'd punch myself in the balls - to see what all the comotion is about. I'd spend the afternoon recovering. In the evening I'd go out clubbing, drink beer and find myself a girl to have sex with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Humbert Humbert)
    I'd want nice big bambi eyes, wear lots of make-up and have spectacular tits. I'd lay jelly and ice cream on them, and haven given myself a neck like a gazelle I'd make a buffet on my tits every single day. The objects I'd shove up myself would never end. No size or shape would be too much. I'd ride the thickest **** till I burst and dyke it up every other day. I'd develop a girlish giggle, have long flowing tresses and drag my bleeding pussy along a shopping mall floor and paint the town red.
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Pout all day in the mirror.

Dat ass!

Dem tits!

(Original post by xOHarriet)
    I'd probably wake up with a hard on, walk up and down the stairs and give peeing a go (with the hard on - I hear these tasks are pretty difficult)...
    Not hard.

Impossible.

ReputationRep:
    What if you changed into a woman and got pregnant? What would happen when you changed back?

ReputationRep:
    Masturbate.

ReputationRep:
    Something with my boobs and enjoy being hit on.

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably wake up with a hard on, walk up and down the stairs and give peeing a go (with the hard on - I hear these tasks are pretty difficult)
    You have no idea...

When I got home I'd punch myself in the balls - to see what all the comotion is about.
    I cannot advise this.

...and find myself a girl to have sex with.
    And then learn that as a man this is far easier said than done! Although knowing how girls think might give you some advantages here. You could potentially be a god.

ReputationRep:
    Apply for car insurance while I can for the day

Spoiler:
    Show
    the EU gender ruling might've ruined that for me, so instead I'd spend my time praying that it isn't that time of the month...

ReputationRep:
    It would be awesome to be able to not wear a bra all day I'd like to Pee standing up and get my bf to turn into a girl then we could have sex as opposites and it would be Like were in each.others bodies

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i would **** a million chicks, yah bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons)
    I would have sex with both a guy and a girl. Totally. Because I would never get to do that ever again as a guy.

And I'd pee standing up. A lot.

And walk around shirtless.
    My list is exactly the same.

ReputationRep:
    Sex. And lots of masturbation. Then I'd spend the rest of the day looking at the amazing tits I would ideally have.

I'd probably wake up with a hard on, walk up and down the stairs and give peeing a go (with the hard on - I hear these tasks are pretty difficult), I'd then spend the rest of the morning getting off. About lunch time I'd get a haircut and go shopping for guy clothes and boxers. When I got home I'd punch myself in the balls - to see what all the comotion is about. I'd spend the afternoon recovering. In the evening I'd go out clubbing, drink beer and find myself a girl to have sex with.
    As has been mentioned, it cannot be done.

ReputationRep:
    When I got home I'd punch myself in the balls - to see what all the comotion is about.
    I think if you could do this it'd be great to raise awareness. I got fully booted in the bits playing football about a week ago and I still don't really want to be alive any more.

I love how all the girls in this thread are like "Awh yeah I'd go find a girl and screw her" like all the full time guys aren't all trying to do that all the time anyway (usually unsuccessfully).

ReputationRep:
    sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrisawhitmore)
    You rang.
    This comment just made my day.

ReputationRep:
    honestly? probably just play with my new breasts all day

ReputationRep:
    Do as much sexual stuff as possible to see how it feels.
    Jump up and down and flap my penis about (it might sound daft, but I know it's something I'd do).

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.