Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

British women committing international rape! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juichiro)
    Digital penetration counts as rape too. They might have digitally penetrated him. We don't know.
    Fraid not - that'd be the offence of 'assault by penetration', which iirc carries a lower minimum sentence than rape.

EDIT - I don't know what there was about this post to warrant a neg - it's not opinion but fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edithwashere)
    *Not rape. Sexual assault.

Still very serious, but you can't call it rape when there's no penile penetration.
    Pathetic - the damage of rape is psychological. It is merely heightened because of the social value placed on full penetration. He was forced into having fully penetrative sex with these women. Therefore he was raped. Don't you dare seek to erase or deny his trauma. Sort it out.

ReputationRep:
    Damn they must have wrestled the poor guy. How would it work, I mean if that were me, id just try my hardest to keep it soft ahaha

ReputationRep:
    This is disgusting.. I don't think those women would enjoy when someone would do what they did for the poor guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    Pathetic - the damage of rape is psychological. It is merely heightened because of the social value placed on full penetration. He was forced into having fully penetrative sex with these women. Therefore he was raped. Don't you dare seek to erase or deny his trauma. Sort it out.
    I don't think edithwashere is at all attempting to undermine what must have been a horrible experience for the guy. But they're speaking the truth - as a purely legal matter rape can only be committed by a man, engaging in non-consensual penetration of another person with his penis. So while the offence in question here would only be categorised as a sexual assault, it'd still be a very serious sexual assault and the perpetrators would almost certainly get the same sentence as if they'd been men and raped somebody in the same circumstances. Just because an offence has a lower minimum sentence doesn't mean that the defendant will get less of a sentence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    And your evidence is... what exactly? The media have published stories of a serious sexual assault, but didn't report these details. Where did you unearth them?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.