Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Dear Sluts and Slut Magnets watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice Constricter)
    It's pretty obvious that the OP is just a bored lonely boy that isn't getting any so decided to make this stupid ass thread for the hell of it.
    I don't want/need any. Relationships are irrational and driven by the need to feel loved, not needing to feel loved frees me from being jealous of the numerous slutwhores.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    I don't want/need any. Relationships are irrational and driven by the need to feel loved, not needing to feel loved frees me from being jealous of the numerous slutwhores.
    Not irrational at all.

Useful for propagating and looking after your genes, which is the whole point of life.

What is irrational is your hate and obvious butt-hurt jealousy for people who get laid.

ReputationRep:
    Nobody getting laid regularly ever blames the system. If you don't play the game, you can't ever win. Enough said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theguv92)
    Nobody getting laid regularly ever blames the system. If you don't play the game, you can't ever win. Enough said.
    OP also reeks of jealousy, he probably sees these 'sluts' and wonders why they lay others but not him. Maybe his views will change one day when he finally loses his v card. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holmes221)
    OP also reeks of jealousy, he probably sees these 'sluts' and wonders why they lay others but not him. Maybe his views will change one day when he finally loses his v card. :yep:
    Sounds like the 'nice guy' lost the girl to some '****' who 'treats her badly' when he said 'he'd always be there for her'. Typical reaction of a guy who doesn't get laid.

ReputationRep:
    Is there an echo in here?

ReputationRep:
    Look, if you want to be the idiot that thinks like this about women, go be a chauvinist somewhere else, you just want to "slut shame" women for having a sex drive. Yup, how dare they indulge in having *cough wonderful* sex (by the way men prefer it if single women were promiscuous without fear of idiots like you judging them, it means men and women get to enjoy having quite a bit more sex.) with men, what vile, vile creatures.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well you sound like a really well-adjusted, compassionate, sane person who any woman would be lucky to have in her life.

But seriously, stomping around on TSR ranting about THE EVIL WIMMINZ is a waste of time.

ReputationRep:
    I get the feeling that the OP could be either sexually deprived.... a-sexual.

ReputationRep:
    Why does the OP have 20 reps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ajibola)
    Why does the OP have 20 reps
    Gonna have a stab in the dark here and say it's because 20 people repped his post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theguv92)
    Well said, "Don't hate the player, hate the game". :cool:

ReputationRep:
    thanks for posting

ReputationRep:
    Dear women and men strutting it like you just walked off TOWIE, Made in Chelsea or Geordie Shore or whatever the latest objectifying blonde oompa loompa program is I'm not jealous of you. You may go for the annoying guys and ignore the quiet, calm and rational ones like me.

But I don't care because one day you'll be a wrinkly bag of chavvy past-your-sell-by-date old trout whereas I'll be doing something better with my life and I won't have slept with half of Essex or Newcastle.
    I usually ignore them all and don't talk to them and they won't talk to me, so I'm not sure what the whole annoyance is.

They're annoying but they stick with their friends and I stick with mine.

ReputationRep:
    This ones a good laugh too:

http://approachanxiety.com/2013/03/t...tion/#comments

Some girl on Reddit posted this profile of a guy from OKCupid.

Listened to 14 years worth of complaints about bad boyfriends, your bad day and everything else that’s wrong with you.

Have helped hundreds, possibly thousands of people just by listening and trying to cheer them up. The first person I ever helped said she stopped cutting herself because she had me. Another person told me she’d never, ever say “I love you” to anyone again the day she met me, later she said it to me. So I kept on helping. “I’m not looking for wealth or glory, I’m just buying that stairway to heaven Jesus sang about.”

Lots of heart, kindness, caring. To this point it’s been thrown away by jerks. So lots of hurt too. It’s not possible for me to have been any nicer to people than I have but no good deed goes unpunished and all that.

Still believe in chivalry.

I spend a lot of time thinking about Why girls have such incredibly bad taste in guys. “He locked her in a box for months on end and called her ugly and gay”…yah…and /’m the one that can’t find a gf!?!?

You want someone that’s sweet, kind, caring, wants you for you and nothing else after all the complaining how you can’t eeevvveeerrr find someone like that and it would make you s00000000 happy to have such a guy…and then throw him away when you get it.

You should message me if you are sweet and caring. Not just one of those people that say you are then act like a total ass when it’s time to show it.

Sex thing, not a chance. Nil. Ziltch. Nadda. Zero. Not only has every girl I dated that already had sex cheated on me I’ve promised someone that if I ever changed my mind on it she’d be the first I ask. It’s been a very long time and she once told me I was the prince charming she dreamed of when she was a little girl so I would NOT do that to her. I wouldn’t do it to anyone really. If I would I’d be a terrible person and you wouldn’t want me anymore. But the point is were I to change it I’d have to ask her and she’d still say yes.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to be my girlfriend.

What makes me cringe is that this guy is an extreme version of the way I used to be back in the day.

When you adopt a self-righteous demeanor like this, you can blame everyone but yourself when things don’t go your way.

If you always play the angel, you never have to go through the pain of stepping outside of your comfort zone and doing things that scare you.

The scary part is that you can stay a momma’s boy like this all your life if you don’t figure out how to change.

And you’ll think there’s something wrong with the world instead of yourself until your dying day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons)
    We're not all like that in Newcastle.

But really, how many people someone has had sex with shouldn't be how they're judged. Jus' sayin'.
    haha i've lived here 6 months and its not as bad as everyone makes out!

ReputationRep:
    That's a brilliant link, I think, that I used to be a bit like that guy, not to the extent of the girl's description. Sometimes these days in clubs I'm more like the shallow guys the OP describes. I think overall it's best to be somewhere in the middle and eliminate the negative qualities that confidence and being quiet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also it kind of annoys me how these 'nice guys' assume they are really intelligent.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QuentinMids)
    It can't be nice to know that your girlfriend has been used so much by other fellas.
    You say this as though men haven't been acting the same way for decades. So long as everyone is safe and happy then judge not.

ReputationRep:
    Oh stop chatting rubbish you slut shaming misogynist!

The reason you're hating on people in relationships or people having sex is because you have neither.

I would tell you to go get laid, but I doubt you'd find anyone who has that little respect for themselves.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.