Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kmackenzz)
    Do you think it too risky just learning those 2?
    I personally do. If it wad AS level I would say go for it but I assume lots of peoples uni places depends on this exam so I would say learn 3.

ReputationRep:
    I really hope that fault comes up I know that it was on the last exam but the other essays we have done are law & morality and judicial creativity which I find boring..

Does anyone else know of any predictions from teachers about which essays will come up and if fault is very likely to do so? I think that it had only came up once before and that was last year.

ReputationRep:
    I need 50 ums for a B that is equivalent to a D right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxm)
    I need 50 ums for a B that is equivalent to a D right?
    Correct, I assume you need 80 US for an A then? I need 58 UMS for a B.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lankan-gurl)
    I really hope that fault comes up I know that it was on the last exam but the other essays we have done are law & morality and judicial creativity which I find boring..

Does anyone else know of any predictions from teachers about which essays will come up and if fault is very likely to do so? I think that it had only came up once before and that was last year.
    my teacher refuses to do predictions haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seana39223)
    my teacher refuses to do predictions haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmmm same with my teacher :/ but what do you reckon or want to come up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lankan-gurl)
    Hmmm same with my teacher :/ but what do you reckon or want to come up?
    I'm praying Law and morals comes up to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    I'm praying Law and morals comes up to be honest.
    Hmmm.. I don't mind that one there is quite a lot of content to remember for that one in terms of the philosophers and their theories. I'm praying that fault will come up.

ReputationRep:
    Correct, I assume you need 80 US for an A then? I need 58 UMS for a B.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No i need 90 for an A which is annoying, so probably won't happen but I'm happy with a B

Currently on 230 ums exactly!

ReputationRep:
    Hiii! exam is approaching and its quite hard to fit in revision for every subject -.- i really hope morals will come up this year i hate fault i have to admit its boring, justice wouldn't be too bad.

i need 50 UMS to get an A but am aiming for 90 UMS (highly unlikely)

good luck though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tubis)
    Hiii! exam is approaching and its quite hard to fit in revision for every subject -.- i really hope morals will come up this year i hate fault i have to admit its boring, justice wouldn't be too bad.

i need 50 UMS to get an A but am aiming for 90 UMS (highly unlikely)

good luck though
    Wow that's brilliant good luck with the A*

ReputationRep:
    Wow that's brilliant good luck with the A*
    thank you! good luck to you too

ReputationRep:
    Oh were doing very similar things for A I'm doing the same as you (offences against the property) and for section B I'm doing: law and morals, law and justice and fault

Omg I am doing the exact same thing, what text book are you using for Section C: Concepts of law? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markg125)
    Omg I am doing the exact same thing, what text book are you using for Section C: Concepts of law? :cool:
    I'm using 3 different text books : Nelson Thrones AQA endorsed one, AQA Law Guide by Currer and Darwent and AQA Law for A2 by Horder Education

ReputationRep:
    I'm using 3 different text books : Nelson Thrones AQA endorsed one, AQA Law Guide by Currer and Darwent and AQA Law for A2 by Horder Education
    Ah, good. I got the second and third one. You definitely need more than that AQA law for A2 book, in section C that is so lacking it's unbelievable AQA put themselves on it. I really need 59 UMS for a B overall , but I've neglected law so much not sure if I will get it. wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markg125)
    Ah, good. I got the second and third one. You definitely need more than that AQA law for A2 book, in section C that is so lacking it's unbelievable AQA put themselves on it. I really need 59 UMS for a B overall , but I've neglected law so much not sure if I will get it. wbu?
    I'm sure you will be fine. and I agree completely, the AQA endorsed one is the most in depth out of the three imo.

ReputationRep:
    Please please will someone send me law and morality?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kmackenzz)
    Please please will someone send me law and morality?
    Hi,

Sorry I took a while. Here are my notes and a sample essay which has a few examples and ideas not included in the notes
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: doc Law and morality.doc (59.5 KB, 723 views)
  2. File Type: doc Moral essay and Fault essay.doc (135.5 KB, 389 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ed-)
    Hi,

Sorry I took a while. Here are my notes and a sample essay which has a few examples and ideas not included in the notes
    These are brilliant, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ed-)
    Hi,

Love you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.