What

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    What
    This pretty much sums it up for me
    http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/14865...bal-tv-review/

I got to episode 5 and gave up tbh. Fortunately I discovered True Detective

ReputationRep:
    True Detective deserves it's own section in the forum.

Hannibal is good, but like season 1, it seems it's going to tail off and the end will suck. HMM still hoping though.

ReputationRep:
    Hannibal got renewed for a 3rd season btw despite not so good ratings

ReputationRep:
    How can you not like this show?
    I have to say, the first season was a bit dull as I don't care much for the weekly crime and instead focus on the arc. This last episode was absolutely amazing, Hannibal at his best

ReputationRep:
    The finale was pretty amazing, excited to see where the next season goes especially with that ending.

ReputationRep:
    The finale was all sorts of crazy and amazing. Shock after shock. Hannibal on the run with his therapist should be interesting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I also can't wait to see who survives and who dies. I'm guessing Will and Alana don't die.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    The finale was all sorts of crazy and amazing. Shock after shock. Hannibal on the run with his therapist should be interesting!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The therapist was probably in on it the whole way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    The therapist was probably in on it the whole way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't know if she was. Hannibal realised Will's betrayal by sensing Freddie's scent. If the therapist was in on it from before then Hannibal would have known about the FBI plotting against him earlier - what with her private chat with Jack/Will a few episodes back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I love this show but it's so gruesome and sometimes I don't really understand what they are talking about (all the metaphors)! But it's good anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I don't know if she was. Hannibal realised Will's betrayal by sensing Freddie's scent. If the therapist was in on it from before then Hannibal would have known about the FBI plotting against him earlier - what with her private chat with Jack/Will a few episodes back.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    True I guess. Although, this was probably part of Hannibal's plan. He knew, to some extent, that the FBI were coming for him, especially Jack. Hannibal is always a few steps ahead of the game.

ReputationRep:
    True I guess. Although, this was probably part of Hannibal's plan. He knew, to some extent, that the FBI were coming for him, especially Jack. Hannibal is always a few steps ahead of the game.
    That's true. The show producer, Bryan Fuller, has an interview on the a.v club each week after every episode. In the most recent one he said he considers the therapist to be the most intelligent character and her motives will become clear in season 3. There's just so many months to wait :indiff: :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    That's true. The show producer, Bryan Fuller, has an interview on the a.v club each week after every episode. In the most recent one he said he considers the therapist to be the most intelligent character and her motives will become clear in season 3. There's just so many months to wait :indiff: :getmecoat:
    Well she is/was Hannibal's therapist so fair enough. It will be interesting where they go in the next season.

Yeah, too many.

ReputationRep:
    Holy fuk that was probably one of the best episodes of TV I've ever watched, and I;ve watched a lot.

And it aired one day ago in the US, spoiler tag the spoilers people.

ReputationRep:
    Hannibal is one of the best new series I have watched in a long time.
    Just because it hasn't started off following the old film story lines immediately, and still manages to keep things fresh by the end of season two!
    Still gory and disturbing, but not overly so , and horrendously clever. The only program that has made me scream, and cry in the same episode.
    Very excited for Season 3!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does this show go in the same direction as the film? Or is it very different? Thinking of watching it soon.

ReputationRep:
    Does this show go in the same direction as the film? Or is it very different? Thinking of watching it soon.
    It's a prequel of sorts, with hopes of going into the canon in the future seasons (says the director). Stays true to the main aspects and is setting things up to join red dragon sequence of events! Would really recommend it :3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kastiel)
    It's a prequel of sorts, with hopes of going into the canon in the future seasons (says the director). Stays true to the main aspects and is setting things up to join red dragon sequence of events! Would really recommend it :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmm...thanks. Yeah, may watch the first one in the evening

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.