Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

You can KILL five people Watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't think killing people is justified unless you're defending yourself, someone else or property.

ReputationRep:
    Piers Morgan. 5 Times.

ReputationRep:
    One day i was married, and then we were trying to make a baby, and the a psycho, the ex of my GF, was brain****ing her, sending weird photos to her, with slaughtered animals on it, and rining her doorbell at 3/4/5 in the morning... This man made it impossible for me to make babies... In a way, he killed my ofspring, wich is murder to, could i kill him now 10 years later? Yes, i can....i would even do it smilling....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Member731)
    If you don't like them why do you follow/watch them?

It's like seeing **** hating the smell of it but still sticking around to smell some more and complain. If you don't like it- walk on! Avoid it ^_^

They sure don't deserve death. You might not like them but others might.
    What on Earth makes you think I follow them?

I try to avoid them at all costs but they keep popping up. Justin Beiber comes on the radio or there is something in the news about him or a magazine I pick up in a waiting room.

I like to read about physics and I watch youTube videos on CERN so Brian Cox is always coming up in the listings. His stupid voice is so irritating.

I used to watch Mock the Week but Frankie Boyle (legend) left and now I can't because without the happy cheer of Frankie it no longer counters the pain of watching Russel Howard. He's pretty easy to avoid otherwise though.

I like to watch panel shows like HIGNFY and 8 out of 10 Cats but they are always bringing on riff raff like Sarah Millican and that just ruins it. I hate when women try and be funny. Always fails. Maybe I should put Miranda Hart on there.

And of course everyone hates Nick Clegg but he can't be avoided if you watch the news.

PS: Anyone who likes these people should go on the list XD. Please give me more guns OP. Muahahahahahah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiringlawstudent)
    I don't think killing people is justified unless you're defending yourself, someone else or property.
    I think perhaps some people are failing to see the jest of this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons)

Of course, it's fine to have differing opinions.
    I'm sorry but that is simply not true. You must have the same opinion as me or you will be put on the new extended list.

ReputationRep:
    Well those 5 people are the biggest villains in today's society, so I would be quite tempted to shoot them. I think I'm more likely to just keep them captive though.

ReputationRep:
    Justin Bieber + One Direction

ReputationRep:
    1. Farrah Abraham

2. Piers Morgan

3. Chris Brown

4. Samantha Brick

5. Laura Robson

ReputationRep:
    1) The hobbit - The hobbit

2) Hermione- Harry Potter

3) Meg - Family guy

4) Peter Pan

5) Cindy - Scary movie

(Original post by KD35)
    Not sure why people hate anyone they've broken up with..
    (Original post by pessimist)
    You don't know the situation, he could have done anything...although it does seem very extreme.
    :unimpressed: He's a prick and it's a joke. In all seriousness, I'd never kill anyone but if I had to for some crazy reason... it'd be 5 criminals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laylarose)
    Choose no people...

I don't think anyone truly deserves to die, even the people you hate most or who have committed crimes against humanity e.g. Hitler. Death is a relief, whereas torturing/imprisoning them would perhaps be more deserved :yes:

Edit: if I did have to choose, it'd most likely be five of those who wish to die but are physically unable to (e.g paralysis) and euthanasia is illegal in their country.
    You sadistic *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willbean)
    You sadistic *****.
    Thank you. I do try

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilickbatteries)
    They're sat on five chairs, with a bag over their head and their hands tied behind their backs.

You have a loaded, six-shot revolver.

You can choose who the five people are and you'd never get caught.

What would you do?
    Uhm, I would leave.

ReputationRep:
    1. Bieber
    2. Lutz from '30 Rock'
    3. Dappy
    4. Daphne's Mum from 'Frasier'
    5. Chris Brown

ReputationRep:
    1. Dappy

2. Tulisa

3. Fazer

4. Louis Walsh

5. Helen Flanagan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilickbatteries)
    They're sat on five chairs, with a bag over their head and their hands tied behind their backs.

You have a loaded, six-shot revolver.

You can choose who the five people are and you'd never get caught.

What would you do?
    is this part of your Sociology or your Education ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lunch_Box)
    I'd shoot Kim Jong-Un.

Five times.
    It would be much more productive if someone gave him a clip round the ear and told him to go to his room with no TV for 2 weeks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.