Fabregas starting up top :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Fabregas starting up top :coma:
    :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    :cry2:
    He's perhaps the third greatest false-9 of all time after Messi and Totti :coma:

But why isn't Sanchez starting after the weekend?

ReputationRep:
    He's perhaps the third greatest false-9 of all time after Messi and Totti :coma:

But why isn't Sanchez starting after the weekend?
    He has played i think 3 games in a row? Gotta be pretty tired. Also played for Chile that international break if im not wrong. Don't think Fabregas is that good there is he ?

ReputationRep:
    He has played i think 3 games in a row? Gotta be pretty tired. Also played for Chile that international break if im not wrong. Don't think Fabregas is that good there is he ?
    I have a biased opinion on the fella. Although, I think he scored twice in the Euros in the three matches he started in that position.

ReputationRep:
    I have a biased opinion on the fella. Although, I think he scored twice in the Euros in the three matches he started in that position.
    Yeah he did haha. Aren't you a United fan not Arsenal?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah he did haha. Aren't you a United fan not Arsenal?
    Yeah United fan. I always thought Cesc was the perfect guy to replace Scholes at United, obviously it would never happen. He was controlling Premier League matches as a teenager, often in a two man midfield.
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    Just to note, Spanish and Italian football actually have their own threads, so please discuss La Liga and Serie A there!

Subbing, by the way. :cool:
    hehe edited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    Soooo, have you been keeping up the last month or so?

We're nearing the end of the Eredivisie season with 5 games to go, and it's still so tight at the top! Perrrrfect set-up for next week's topper of PSV v Ajax :sogood: Cannot wait. That game has to decide somewhat where the title will go, if Ajax win then there can only really be one winner, but if PSV win they're back on top after a difficult month or so.

Bony btw just cannot stop scoring! :coma: I'd be very surprised if Vitesse (or Feyenoord for that matter) win the league now, but I wouldn't have been a month ago. Feyenoord look promising for Europe though and with Vitesse they'll be very eager to make 2nd place due to Champions League being available and Bony might yet stay at Vitesse if they get to Europe's top competition! I just hope though that if he is to leave he doesn't head off to Russia, that would be a waste of talent because he'll just become an overpaid brat up there :grumble:

Who would you say has been your player of the season? And who do you tip for the title now? :beard:

Meanwhile it's becoming clear at the bottom who is in trouble. Willem II seem to be edging towards automatic relegation, whilst VVV are almost certain to finish in the relegation play-offs accompanied by Roda JC who are now 4 points from safety! :eek: Hard to believe down to the bottom, how such a weak side in Zwolle are in mid-table and AZ Alkmaar, quarter finalists in the Europa League last season and Roda JC who were no push-overs in the league last season have suddenly turned into relegation threatened teams!

Twente's demise continues too. :mmm: I hate them so much, even without 'the wally with the brolly' Steve McLaren! Utrecht are probably about to overtake them to let them finish in a lowly 6th for what would be a second season in a row :teehee:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    The semi final was just completed by Bayern and Barcelona. I wish me that Dortmund will not drawn against Bayern and hope both of them are strong enough to eliminate both Madrid and Barcelona and enter the final. Dortmund versus Madrid and Barcelona versus Bayern were my wish duels.

ReputationRep:
    So this is Messi's secret warm up technique b4 playing

ReputationRep:
    Well I can tell that spurs will lose their game on the weekend. So deep.

ReputationRep:
    Haha wtf was that from Adebayor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Haha wtf was that from Adebayor
    Ah **** that was just jokes. Saw his technique and thought he'd miss. Some good penalties by basel. They've been practicing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Well I can tell that spurs will lose their game on the weekend. So deep.
    I believe Spurs aren't playing on the weekend :nah:
    They have Man City though the weekend after...
    Although yes, they didn't play well going forward and Adebayor was just pants :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boumavilla)
    I believe Spurs aren't playing on the weekend :nah:
    They have Man City though the weekend after...
    Although yes, they didn't play well going forward and Adebayor was just pants :facepalm:
    Yeah just realised.

Btw where do you watch eredivisie matches? Need to get into more leagues. Aim is to get into german and dutch football next year as that's where the good young players are coming from now bar the obvious spanish/italians. I couldn't care less about france were it not for PSG.

ReputationRep:
    I'll only remember Adebayor's run-up rather than him actually missing. I bet Spurs are regretting signing him permanently, done naff all this season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Yeah just realised.

Btw where do you watch eredivisie matches? Need to get into more leagues. Aim is to get into german and dutch football next year as that's where the good young players are coming from now bar the obvious spanish/italians. I couldn't care less about france were it not for PSG.
    Ahhhh, je geïnteresseerd bent in de Eredivisie?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You iz interested in the Dutch league?

The Dutch league is certainly entertaining. :yes: Certianly suggest you do get into it, and I'm not just saying that!

Do you have ESPN? They show 2 Dutch matches per week involving the top teams usually and they have a highlights show every week.
    Then there's the official Eredivisie website, where you can watch "90 minutes", which is a Dutch version of our Match of the Day.
    However if you wish to watch the matches live, then there's a website that I'll give to you via PM possibly...I've asked a mod whether I can give it to you or not...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boumavilla)
    Ahhhh, je geïnteresseerd bent in de Eredivisie?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You iz interested in the Dutch league?

The Dutch league is certainly entertaining. :yes: Certianly suggest you do get into it, and I'm not just saying that!

Do you have ESPN? They show 2 Dutch matches per week involving the top teams usually and they have a highlights show every week.
    Then there's the official Eredivisie website, where you can watch "90 minutes", which is a Dutch version of our Match of the Day.
    However if you wish to watch the matches live, then there's a website that I'll give to you via PM possibly...I've asked a mod whether I can give it to you or not...
    You can do it on PM that's fine.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    The matches which I wished came into being at the draw. Bayern will be play against Barcelona and Dortmund compete with Madrid. A German final is possible. Bayern believe to be at the same level with Barcelona. And now Bayern is able to show the real potential against the 'dream team'. I give Bayern credits to did it, as the new German champion is in a good condition, whereas Barcelona seems weaker than ever before. But Barcelona must not be underestimate! the return leg against Milan showed up that Barcelona is dangerous all the time, even it after 0-2 defeat. That is so exciting!

And then there are the rematches between Dortmund and Madrid. Although Dortmund was undefeated against Madrid in group stage, Madrid is the favorite in both matches in my opinion. Apart from these matches, I'm impressive what Dortmund done so far, if I consider Dortmund was eliminated in the group stage last season before. Will Dortmund be successful against Madrid again?

I guess it comes to thrilling matches.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.