Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gracecooke55)
    bsci?
    Yes, are you doing the same?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eato95)
    Firmed Hull for BPLS, don't really know which accommodation to go for though :/

I've firmed BPLS too my insurance is Politics and International relations at Hull also... Hull is my destiny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aron17)
    Yes, are you doing the same?
    Yup! I'm so excited for the field trips

ReputationRep:
    Yup! I'm so excited for the field trips
    Me to,o did you go on any of the open days, because they talked quite a lot about the field trips when I went?

ReputationRep:
    Me to,o did you go on any of the open days, because they talked quite a lot about the field trips when I went?
    Yeah I went on one at the end of last year I think.. it was a long time ago anyway! Third Year though, how are you possibly meant to choose between Iceland and New York?!
    And I'm going to the GEES open day on 31st July, mainly just to get excited again and take notes of how much space there are in the rooms and kitchens so I don't go overboard on clothes and that...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I went on one at the end of last year I think.. it was a long time ago anyway! Third Year though, how are you possibly meant to choose between Iceland and New York?!
    And I'm going to the GEES open day on 31st July, mainly just to get excited again and take notes of how much space there are in the rooms and kitchens so I don't go overboard on clothes and that...
    I think in third year I will probably choose Iceland because it's more physical related, but I agree it is a hard choice they should allow you to do both.
    Also have you any idea on the accommodation you want yet?

ReputationRep:
    I will probably do that too, and its more of a 'once in a lifetime' kind of place to go Also my school used to do an Iceland trip, but we couldn't this year
    I'll be applying for the Lawns I think, cos that's where most of the people will be and I like the idea of all that green space. Hopefully Nicholson Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    I will probably do that too, and its more of a 'once in a lifetime' kind of place to go Also my school used to do an Iceland trip, but we couldn't this year
    I'll be applying for the Lawns I think, cos that's where most of the people will be and I like the idea of all that green space. Hopefully Nicholson Yourself?
    Same,will also be trying to get Nicholson

ReputationRep:
    Same,will also be trying to get Nicholson
    YAY! Do you know the difference between Nicholson Bungalows, and Nicholson Halls? I'm confused

ReputationRep:
    YAY! Do you know the difference between Nicholson Bungalows, and Nicholson Halls? I'm confused
    No I'm afraid not, I've had a look on the website and in the accommodation guide but it doesn't give a lot of info about the bungalows.

ReputationRep:
    No I'm afraid not, I've had a look on the website and in the accommodation guide but it doesn't give a lot of info about the bungalows.
    Hmm just trying to decide whether to make my choice 1) nicholson SC, Ensuite 2) Nicholson medium SC 3a) Nicholson small SC or 3b) Nicholson Bungalows.
    Quite a few people have said the small rooms really are small :/

ReputationRep:
    Hmm just trying to decide whether to make my choice 1) nicholson SC, Ensuite 2) Nicholson medium SC 3a) Nicholson small SC or 3b) Nicholson Bungalows.
    Quite a few people have said the small rooms really are small :/
    Think I will probably try to get into the self catered with ensuite, probably quite popular choice though so I may have to be quick.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah ideally I want an en suite but I would rather let that go than self catering! I don't want to pay loads for food when I'm capable of rustling up a mean pasta :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natasha.Dench)
    Firmed for psychology, year 0 though.. want to meet some people before moving
    I'm doing Psychology with year 0 too :-D x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for BA Geography

ReputationRep:
    Ive firmed Bsc Geography and Archaeology

Looking at staying at Ferens

ReputationRep:
    Yeah ideally I want an en suite but I would rather let that go than self catering! I don't want to pay loads for food when I'm capable of rustling up a mean pasta :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I doubt the catered food they have is that good either, or worth the money. I hear you can just pay for a meal there anyway so if there's any day I can't be bothered making something to eat I can just pay that. Much better than being obligated to eat something you already paid for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam Spain)
    I doubt the catered food they have is that good either, or worth the money. I hear you can just pay for a meal there anyway so if there's any day I can't be bothered making something to eat I can just pay that. Much better than being obligated to eat something you already paid for.
    My point exactly - If I don't get self catering I will not be impressed if not 1 more year of 'school dinners' basically...

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed for Law

ReputationRep:
    firm for Drama & Theatre Practice anyone else on this course

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.