Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Pictures of girls on boyfriends phone! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Studentus-anonymous)
    Seems a bit paranoid OP, just saying.
    Agreed.

Why don't you just talk to your boyfriend about it if it's making you nervous OP? Ranting your suspicions on here and arguing with anyone who suggests your boyfriend could be completely innocent isn't going to help your relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Why girls always make such dramas :facepalm:
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You clearly didn't read my post properly!

He was never with her on this night.

He's gone on to the nightclubs facebook page and saved pictures of her to his phone?

So no they didn't go on a night out and take photos, I wouldn't care if that was the case!
    Not being horrible but you sound very controlling and paranoid which is not healthy at all. You best off asking him, but he's perfectly allowed other female friends. This was one reason why my ex became an ex because she didn't like the fact I had a social life as well.

ReputationRep:
    People usually forget that the photos also save into photo stream because we only use the main folder, so he probably genuinely forgot.

(Original post by Rock Fan)
    Not being horrible but you sound very controlling and paranoid which is not healthy at all. You best off asking him, but he's perfectly allowed other female friends. This was one reason why my ex became an ex because she didn't like the fact I had a social life as well.
    Well I wouldn't save pictures of guys I knew of facebook onto my phone :/

I wouldn't care if he'd been on a night out and had his photo taken, it just bothered me that he'd clearly looked for them on facebook and then saved them.
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team

I wouldn't care if he'd been on a night out and had his photo taken, it just bothered me that he'd clearly looked for them on facebook and then saved them.
    Well I got plenty of my female friends on my facebook and they are just purely friends, may I suggest if you don't like the fact he has other female friends, then maybe you should end things.

ReputationRep:
    Jeez, I thought I got jealous sometimes!
    I came onto the thread expecting it to be the usual 'I found naked pictures of his ex on his phone'. But this... This is really a non-issue.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:

You sound like a nightmare.

I suspect that your bf has to save nightclub pictures from Facebook instead of taking them himself because you won't actually let him OUT to go clubbing in the first place.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I am not quite sure why you are ignoring alot of people's posts about how you should talk to him/how he might have had a different reason for having the photos on his phone (like the 27 year old said)..etc.?

TALK to him, or otherwise stop fretting over it! If you can't even communicate this with him, then lord knows why you're together.

Sorry but this is going in circles - you need to either look at the advise other people are giving you, or continue fretting and being paranoid and basically waiting for him to slip up to have your 'a-ha - I knew I couldn't trust you!' moment.

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't distrustful of him at all. I was just on his phone and came across these pictures which seemed suspicious its hardly normal is it?
    yeah how strange for him to have photos of people on his phone

either your explaining yourself really badly or your an absolute nightmare of a controlling paranoid pain

ReputationRep:
    The posts above just show how people do not actually read the op initial post. Yes it is a little weird to have a picture of girls he hasn't spoken to in years on his phone on a night out where he wasnt with them. But like the 27 year old guy said he prob saved them to show his mate to discuss how they have changed or how fit they are (it's much easier to save the photo than having to spend ages looking through Facebook for it again). It is a bit controlling that you went searching for the photo on the nightclub website you could have just asked him where he got the photo from instead of stalking? I think you should just let him know that you don't mind him having photos of his mates who are girls but to have photos of girls he barely speaks to/ hasn't spoken to in years makes you feel uncomfortable and could he delete them.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I would find it a little weird if my boyfriend was saving photos of random girls off the internet onto his phone too.
    It's one thing if it's a photo taken on a night out and he was there or if it's a good friend of his but this wasn't that, he wasn't there and it's someone that was an 'old friend' and he said he couldn't even remember her name. I can understand why you find that strange.

There might be an innocent explanation but I still think you should talk to him about it. Talk to him seriously and make sure he understands quite how inappropriate you found it and how much it has upset you.

(Original post by daisy-rosie)
    The posts above just show how people do not actually read the op initial post. Yes it is a little weird to have a picture of girls he hasn't spoken to in years on his phone on a night out where he wasnt with them. But like the 27 year old guy said he prob saved them to show his mate to discuss how they have changed or how fit they are (it's much easier to save the photo than having to spend ages looking through Facebook for it again). It is a bit controlling that you went searching for the photo on the nightclub website you could have just asked him where he got the photo from instead of stalking? I think you should just let him know that you don't mind him having photos of his mates who are girls but to have photos of girls he barely speaks to/ hasn't spoken to in years makes you feel uncomfortable and could he delete them.
    To be fair, some nightclub photos have the name of the club in the corner or you can just tell by the quality of it that it's taken by their professional photographer rather than just mates taking photos of each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizlaz350)

To be fair, some nightclub photos have the name of the club in the corner or you can just tell by the quality of it that it's taken by their professional photographer rather than just mates taking photos of each other.
    I know that I meant its weird to go looking for the date it was taken when could have just asked her bf

ReputationRep:

Maybe he was talking with this mate of his, and thought he could try to hook them up, and showed a picture of her/them to him.

Look, there's so many reasons that he could've done that, just let it go. Come on it's a little bit ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisy-rosie)
    I know that I meant its weird to go looking for the date it was taken when could have just asked her bf
    Sorry, I managed not to register that bit. Yeah, that is odd.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.