Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello are you in the fast track ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mythste)
    Just heard back from the same gent that did my telephone interview, I've been invited down to hatfield for the assessment

Over the moon right now!
    ME TOO!
    woooooooooooooo
    In hatfield though! What's your plan? I have booked a hotel for Tuesday night!
    eeeek nervous!

ReputationRep:
    hello are you in the fast track ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luna19)
    ME TOO!
    woooooooooooooo
    eeeek nervous!

ReputationRep:
    ME TOO!
    woooooooooooooo
    eeeek nervous!
    Awesome! Me too! which hotel? Spent all morning smiling like a freaking cheshire cat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al88)
    Hiya,

Yes I am on the fast track? Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al88)
    Hello are you in the fast track ?
    Yes, We're both on Fast Track

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mythste)
    Awesome! Me too! which hotel? Spent all morning smiling like a freaking cheshire cat.
    Haha, I wonder how many people are going! just staying in the Hatfield travelodge?!

ReputationRep:
    I am not in the fast track apparently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al88)
    I am not in the fast track apparently
    are you already an EE employee? If not, no, you won't be! The fast track and grad scheme whilst running parallel are two separate things with two separate timescales as far as I'm aware

ReputationRep:
    i am not an EE employee so lets wait and see

ReputationRep:
    Hey have any non-fast track people heard back from the phone interview stage?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

has anybody that was on the Fast Track assessment day heard anything back yet? Still waiting and worried!!

ReputationRep:
    Which day where you on? I was in on the Wednesday, would I have met you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlg24)
    Hi,

has anybody that was on the Fast Track assessment day heard anything back yet? Still waiting and worried!!
    When did you have your assessment? I heard on Monday & had assessment last weds?

ReputationRep:
    When did you have your assessment? I heard on Monday & had assessment last weds?
    I had my assessment last weds too! (Julia). Did you get the role? If so I'm expecting mine will be negative, I got an email yesterday saying they are still deciding :-s

ReputationRep:
    Julia!! We went to the pub with mythse!!
    Oh as if they didn't get back to you yet! Grr, I did get the consumer marketing role - which did you want?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from their graduate telephone interviews yet?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone invited to the Bristol 10 July assessment centre (Technology)? EE aren't paying expenses and it's going to cost me over £120 for train from Manchester and accommodation as it's a 8.30am start - not sure what to do! any ideas?

Also the technology position said location is Bristol or Hatfield. Does anyone know if this means... (a) you can choose your location (b) you'll have to split your time between the 2? If so do you know how that works?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timuk)
    Anyone invited to the Bristol 10 July assessment centre (Technology)? EE aren't paying expenses and it's going to cost me over £120 for train from Manchester and accommodation as it's a 8.30am start - not sure what to do! any ideas?

Also the technology position said location is Bristol or Hatfield. Does anyone know if this means... (a) you can choose your location (b) you'll have to split your time between the 2? If so do you know how that works?
    Hey there, I had an assessment centre last week. Travelled down from Glasgow so had similar issues with the cost, the only advice is try thetrainline.com to find out the best deal, and make sure you've got a railcard. Also for me, it was like £60 cheaper to return to Edinburgh instead of Glasgow, and then get a bus through. Bit of a faff but saved on the ££s. Was kinda surprised they didn't offer any reimbursement, but hey ho, just have to suck it up.

I would assume that you would get placed in one of the offices, depending on where they have spaces. They may ask you on the day if you have a preference on where you would go. I wouldn't think it would be split between the two places.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Marketing,Sales ad PR Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.