Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Find Acumen PI HQ, walk into the server room and start smashing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qwertish)
    1. Get a large majority government (enough to force through an amendment); either by installing patsies as the leaders of other parties, or somehow managing a genuine majority.
    2. VoNC the Speaker and Deputy Speaker, and install your patsies as their replacement.
    3. Amend the Constitution to declare yourself Supreme Emperor of TSR and give yourself power to force through legislation and amendments.

Job done. Of course, this is assuming the Mods turn a blind eye...
    Should mods ever get involved in changing the way MHoC operates then democracy is dead. In destroying the constitutional supreme emperor the mods themselves would become the very thing they sought to destroy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rsplaya)
    Should mods ever get involved in changing the way MHoC operates then democracy is dead. In destroying the constitutional supreme emperor the mods themselves would become the very thing they sought to destroy.
    Who says TSR is a democracy? Because it's based in the UK? Who says the Mods are the guardians of TSR democracy? Assumptions, my friend! All despots set out their stalls with honourable intentions! Assume nothing in this global village. People adapt based on circumstances and challenges they face!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Bearded Man)
    Find and hunt down the Tsars?
    Couldn't find Nicholas...please get the search party!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheese_Monster)
    It's impossible to overthrow a fictional government
    Fictional, you say? Have you read the Terms and Conditions? I'm no fiction! Are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dj_macky)
    Couldn't find Nicholas...please get the search party!
    Did you check Ekaterinburg????

ReputationRep:
    I maintain the best way to do this would be a RISK map of the UK, with each party getting it's number of MPs as starting troops.

ReputationRep:
    Well first you'll need to find a selling point, what makes your government different to the current one?
    What would make people want to vote for your party over the opposition?
    We shall do this secretly
    - E***** W*******

Message me.

Sun Tzu - To find and exploit your competitor's weakness requires a deep understanding of their executives' strategy, capabilities, thoughts and desires.

This is war.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrisawhitmore)
    I maintain the best way to do this would be a RISK map of the UK, with each party getting it's number of MPs as starting troops.
    That would be interesting nothing like a good game of RISK to pass the time.

ReputationRep:
    Buy the site.

ReputationRep:
    First, whack the PM. Then organise a TSR State Funeral and hold a special Parliamentary Day of Praise for them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    First, whack the PM. Then organise a TSR State Funeral and hold a special Parliamentary Day of Praise for them.
    And heckle anybody who criticises them?

ReputationRep:
    Surely it should be Monopoly under a Conservative government and Go For Broke under a Labour government.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    Surely it should be Monopoly under a Conservative government and Go For Broke under a Labour government.
    Definitely, though i wonder if Roulette may be better for Labour.

ReputationRep:
    haha I love risk, and that would be brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    I never lose Monopoly. Ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TopHat)
    I win because everyone else gets fustrated. And I try and haggle when buying properties

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TopHat)
    I once saved two people that were going out by lending them money and in return got £100 from each every lap for the rest of the game. They could barely do anything but it was great for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    I once saved two people that were going out by lending them money and in return got £100 from each every lap for the rest of the game. They could barely do anything but it was great for me.
    You can't actually enforce obligations in monopoly outside immediate trade and rent, so they could just refuse to pay. -shrugs-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Someone hasn't been reading the monopoly rules.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.