4/10 mate. You must be high

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ss_s95)
    Remind me to +rep that tomorrow when I can

That ****ing killed me! :rofl:
    Haha glad it did, and don't worry about the rep

ReputationRep:
    guys, don't treat women like objects and don't rate them on their looks, its personality that matters, not cool guys, sort it out.

ReputationRep:
    thats the girl that ray william johnson used?

i am sorry but shes a whore

ReputationRep:
    I'd have to go with Ariana Grande. For the physical features. Name:  Ariana-Grande-feat.-Mac-Miller---The-Way.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  61.2 KB

In terms of personality, haven't seen anything above a 5/10.

ReputationRep:
    I'll never understand why so many guys find such insipid looking girls attractive...

ReputationRep:
    7.5 at best OP

ReputationRep:
    OP Girl : 6/10

Lol I don't even know her name but I remember watching Danza Kuduro music vid and the girl at 1:32 is like my dream girl lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUFgacK8sZ0

Best pic I could find of her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    You'd better watch out, you'd better not cry
    You'd better not pout, I'm telling you why
    Spoiler:
    Show
    PAEDO BEAR IS COMING TO TOWN!!!
    You can joke all you want, all I'll say is she's older than me and she's legal so idgaf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matamaticas)
    I am so with you on this one...her music's good too!
    Yeah *high five*

I was gonna make a thread for her band in music forum but didn't want it to sink with no replies :angelblush:

ReputationRep:
    6/10 bro.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IlexBlue)
    I'll never understand why so many guys find such insipid looking girls attractive...
    LOL thiiiis. Easily pleased, I guess *shrug*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    Bleh. Some of these girls are so average. And the first one? So much photoshop.
    (Original post by IlexBlue)
    (Original post by HopefulMidwife)
    (Original post by chocolate buttons)
    Beauty is subjective, I think she looks like any other girl walking down the street.
    I'm pretty sure there was a thread not long ago about whether guys preferred "average" girls and the general consensus was yes, so I'm not sure why you expect anything majorly special. Ridiculously attractive girls can be intimidating and, consequently, actually less attractive.
    With that in mind, some of the most attractive girls I have seen were walking down the street - something I reckon most guys can echo.

ReputationRep:
    Beauty is subjective, I think she looks like any other girl walking down the street.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJKay)
    I'm pretty sure there was a thread not long ago about whether guys preferred "average" girls and the general consensus was yes, so I'm not sure why you expect anything majorly special. Ridiculously attractive girls can be intimidating and, consequently, actually less attractive.
    With that in mind, some of the most attractive girls I have seen were walking down the street - something I reckon most guys can echo.
    Don't expect nothing special, just something a bit prettier.

ReputationRep:
    definitely nowhere near 10/10.. she has a michael jackson nose and a gigantic mouth, 7.5/10

u need to understand that 10/10 = total perfection (flawless)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HopefulMidwife)
    u are sounding slightly jealous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ulcerboy)
    u are sounding slightly jealous
    Not agreeing doesn't make you jealous. I'm envious (note: not jealous, they're two different things) of women I find pretty, not women I don't. I have many complaints about my looks but I'd still rather look like me than the '10/10' girl in the OP.

LOL

Edit: And even when I'm jealous/envious, I don't have difficulty admitting the attractiveness of the girl. I'm not going to say someone's ugly when they're not for the sake of it LOL. Maybe some other females do, but I don't.

ReputationRep:
    Since Ariana Grande has a mention, I'd like to mention her friend Victoria Justice. Would be interesting to see what people thought she would be on the same scale, would she get a higher rating?

Here's some pics of her with less makeup than usual:

Name:  Victoria-Justice-without-make-up-600x450.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  180.7 KB
    Name:  victoria_justice_no_makeup_jordan_photoshoot_2010_nOhcUxQ.sized.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  67.9 KB
    Obviously, she is smiling in these, which probably makes her more attractive than if she weren't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJKay)
    Er, because I didn't know that would be my first reaction?
    "here's this fact, with that in mind, why did you make that argument" doesn't work if I didn't know that fact.

Even so, I'm not sure how true that is, the "hot" girls were always chased by boys when I was at school, and the average ones much less so.

Either way, my girlfriend is a 10, so I'm not fitting into that statistic.

I'm also unsure that average girls are what people want, I think they want girls they consider to be above average. There's a certainly a middle ground, there are girls who are amazingly attractive to a lot of people, and some that are very attractive, but less so than the first, and some that are average. You make it sound like the very attractive bunch don't exist.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.