Girls, How important is a mans physique? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emre944)
    thats disgusting, i felt sick while watching that

ReputationRep:
    i dont care about having a six pack !!

and i dont care what girls thing...

ReputationRep:
    I lift, though I'm not particularly muscular yet. I do it so I can get all the girls but I have an intimate personality so hopefully I'll be a solid example of what women like.

ReputationRep:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Money_042345_1211012.jpg 
Views:	1007 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	208519

ReputationRep:
    I like a man to be bigger and broader than me . That is all. If it's because he's broad and large/muscular-fine as long as he's bigger than me. If it's because he's overweight, also fine as long as he's not a skinny build but with a beer belly lol.
    I don't care much, as long as he isn't smaller than me-probably a very basic instinct thing.

ReputationRep:
    A gay guy will always have more respect and admiration for a man's body than a woman ever will. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    From this thread, it seems as though girls prefer most body types except the skinny one!

I stay in shape to keep fit - can't say I have a six pac but work hard to maintain a flat stomach. Have to say I do that more for me, feel a bit more confident when I'm in good shape.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaylorGang_4)
    That's not very nice.:K:
    Yeah it is. Good advice.

It's not like weight is something you can't change.

ReputationRep:
    I'd settle for a guy being slightly overweight, but not obese and certainly not skinny.

I like fit and healthy guys.

ReputationRep:
    @sugarmouse

Would you prefer it if he wasn't small and bigger than you then? I couldn't quite make out what you was implying. :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I like guys who are bigger than me so guys who are either strongly built, big boned etc or ones that are kind of muscular I dont mean a rippling six pack just big arms etc. That said though I wouldnt not date a skinny guy its just a preference of mine that their quite stocky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandabird)
    Nice arms......oh nice arms :coma:

This obsession with nice arms started after watching a Nine Inch Nails video...

These are the perfect arms...

That's all I care about in terms of body really, as long as he isn't overweight or underweight I ain't fussy. Even then, nice arms are a bonus, not a deciding factor.

Oh and broad shoulders are a very nice bonus.

Good arms are a big bonus

ReputationRep:
    It's not your place to say. If they wanted to lose weight I'm sure they'd take the initiative.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really attracted to muscular guys... I don't like six packs, but other than that, I don't mind. Legs are legs and arms are arms... Doesn't bother me.

ReputationRep:
    I'm tiny so I go for guys who are really big, opposites attract I guess

ReputationRep:
    a good physique is nice but it's not something that makes or breaks my attraction to a guy

ReputationRep:
    About as important as you perceive a girls physique to be

ReputationRep:
    I don't particularly like guys who are tooooo muscular. My other half, and the two before him, are all quite slight - slim and relatively toned (current boyf is a cyclist), but not hench. From a distance, like in films or whatever, I like guys with a bit of muscle (was watching Step Up last night, and Channing Tatum looks goooood in that film), but more than that I don't get, and in person, I never seem to be that attracted to it.

ReputationRep:
    It really isn't an issue for me at all. Unless he was so obese that he couldn't look after himself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superduper9)
    From this thread, it seems as though girls prefer most body types except the skinny one!

I stay in shape to keep fit - can't say I have a six pac but work hard to maintain a flat stomach. Have to say I do that more for me, feel a bit more confident when I'm in good shape.
    How times have changed.

6-18 months ago, 99% of the girls on TSR preferred skinny guys. :lol:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.