Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is anyone else going to Sheffield Hallam for Nursing in March 2014? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey I have an offer for march 2015 and was wondering if anyone could give me any information with regards to pre enrolment, accommodation and anything else that I may need to know as I can't find anything thank you in advance x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojolacey1990)
    Hey I have an offer for march 2015 and was wondering if anyone could give me any information with regards to pre enrolment, accommodation and anything else that I may need to know as I can't find anything thank you in advance x
    I also have an offer for March 2015, and I spoke to the accommodation office and they sent me an email back saying to apply for it ASAP, but I'm not going to apply for it yet as I don't know the start date, so i will wait for a letter to hopefully come from the uni to hopefully give me some details :/ x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nataliecheston)
    I also have an offer for March 2015, and I spoke to the accommodation office and they sent me an email back saying to apply for it ASAP, but I'm not going to apply for it yet as I don't know the start date, so i will wait for a letter to hopefully come from the uni to hopefully give me some details :/ x
    I have already applied for accommodation just put a note at the bottom that said I was March intake I know my start date is the 9th of march though as I found a schedule online x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojolacey1990)
    I have already applied for accommodation just put a note at the bottom that said I was March intake I know my start date is the 9th of march though as I found a schedule online x
    Right I will do that today, what type of nursing are you doing? x

ReputationRep:
    Right I will do that today, what type of nursing are you doing? x
    I'm doing children's nursing xx

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh right I'm doing adult nursing! x

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh right I'm doing adult nursing! x
    Not sure if you know about this group but thought I would post you the link just in case x
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/327243714102161?view=info

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know about the group, thank you x

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing mental health nursing March 2016 is anyone else doing it !

ReputationRep:
    Iv applied for adult. Only last week hopefully ill get a place 😀

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.