Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do most guys find non thong underwear unsexy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicatre)
    Do people really think in this much detail about underwear?
    Only women whilst trying to please men who don't even notice!

ReputationRep:
    50's style underwear if you have the correct shape

Amazing if I do say so myself...

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend has a really nice bum, and I find a good thong can look really sexy, but a cheap one from somewhere like Primark does nothing for me...

Again, the same with frenchies. A good quality pair are just. so. hot. :drool:
    But a cheap pair, while it won't turn me off (why would they?) doesn't have the same effect.

I'm just happy she lets me see her naked.

ReputationRep:
    I hate thongs. I prefer french knickers personally. I don't see why it matters in the instance of sex though, it's not like they'll be staying on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I understand wearing things to avoid a VPL but I've never worn one. They seem uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachaelBee)
    I find a thong isn't uncomfortable at all as long as it's one that fits right! I think they're more comfortable since I'm not worrying about VPL or frenchies rolling up at the front at the top of my legs/below the hips. I think as long as knickers are clean and in good condition eg not graying, fraying or baggy, guys aren't too fussed.
    I agree with some of the posts on here saying that whatever women wear will be irrelevant as it will all be coming off eventually :pierre:

Spoiler:
    Show
    this comment would make more of an impact if I were not a virgin :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dmon1Unlimited)
    I agree with some of the posts on here saying that whatever women wear will be irrelevant as it will all be coming off eventually :pierre:

Spoiler:
    Show
    this comment would make more of an impact if I were not a virgin :hmmm:
    Can't keep it on forever apparently, something to do with hygiene reasons!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachaelBee)
    Only women whilst trying to please men who don't even notice!
    Haha XD

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.