Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls....What size are you and what size would you like to be? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm generally an 8/10. Would rather be a 6/8. I'm 5ft 2.5 (to be precise!). I weigh about 8 stone atm, though would prefer to be about 7.5 stone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dark-blue)
    Take the legs up? (I have this problem with skirts/ dresses sometimes...)
    Definitely could do, although I'd mess it up if I did it myself! I'd have to ask my mum very nicely I just wish I could walk into a shop and pick up some jeans that don't extend about 5 inches past the end of my feet :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 10 but I would love to be a size 6.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Where'sPerry?)
    Definitely could do, although I'd mess it up if I did it myself! I'd have to ask my mum very nicely I just wish I could walk into a shop and pick up some jeans that don't extend about 5 inches past the end of my feet :laugh:
    Yeah, I ended up wrecking a pair of Converses once because the dye from from my dark jeans soaked onto them when I was walking home in the rain.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a small 12. Would like to be at least a 10, maybe an 8 for some stuff. I'm about 5 ft 8

ReputationRep:
    I'm size 6-8, 5ft 1 (and 1/2) and would prefer to be a more muscly size 8. I'm skinny-fat right now. I'd like to be taller too!

I'm not too bothered by my body though, could be better but not too bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpottedZebra)
    Obviously only if you want to share this information I'm feeling pretty insecure about myself at the moment...I'm a size 12 but I want to be an 8/10 (I'm only short - 5"2)

Thanks to anyone that answers
    I'm 5"6 and a size 6 and I hate it I want to be about a 10/12, just can't seem to gain any weight people think having a fast metabolism is good. It's not.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'7 and a size 8-10 at the moment, although I think I'm inching closer to 10 overall now. I would like to be an 8, but I'm not that bothered (I'd rather have chocolate!).

ReputationRep:
    Obviously only if you want to share this information I'm feeling pretty insecure about myself at the moment...I'm a size 12 but I want to be an 8/10 (I'm only short - 5"2)

Thanks to anyone that answers
    I'm exactly the same... Not size 8 though, I think size 10 would be perfect for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dark-blue)
    Yeah, I ended up wrecking a pair of Converses once because the dye from from my dark jeans soaked onto them when I was walking home in the rain.
    :console: that sucks, I'd be devastated if I ruined mine!! Fortunately mine are purple and black so they're hard to stain. My trousers always drag along the floor though, it feels disgusting when they get wet at the back!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'6 and an 8 (sometimes a 10 depending on the shop). Like most girls, sometimes I wish I was a solid 8 or even a 6 but I love my curves (28H breasts with a 23 inch waist) and I would prefer to have them and be a little more squishy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maddyt08)
    I'm 5'7 and a size 8-10 at the moment, although I think I'm inching closer to 10 overall now. I would like to be an 8, but I'm not that bothered (I'd rather have chocolate!).
    Sounds exactly like me :lol:

I love how I say I would like to get down to a smaller size in trousers but right now I'm thinking about heating up my leftovers from dinner then following that up with those Crunchie biscuits I found earlier. Mmm.

ReputationRep:
    An 8. Would like to be a juggersaurus rex

ReputationRep:
    You're all so thin :'(
    EDIT: in a good way mind, I'd give anything to be even a size 14!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Size 10/12, would like to be a all-round 10. I'm 5'2 so I look bigger than I am which is annoying. If I was to get a few inches taller i would be fine!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 10/12. Would ideally like to be an 8/10.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mel1215)
    I'm a 10/12. Would ideally like to be an 8/10.
    You're nuts, I'm a size 8/10. Would ideally like to be a 10/12 :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Obviously only if you want to share this information I'm feeling pretty insecure about myself at the moment...I'm a size 12 but I want to be an 8/10
    This isnt normally the type of thread I comment on lol but...

You shouldn't feel insecure! Being a dude I have no idea what these numbers mean tbh in terms of dress size but try not to worry about little things like that, as long as you are healthy and safe who cares? There is always going to be something to be insure over sis so why bother!

If however you struggle to walk through a door without turning your body side ways, maybe a little more exercise wouldn't hurt

(I'm only short - 5"2)
    I am sure a lot of boys would consider that a bonus!

Take care sis
    Peace

ReputationRep:
    Currently- <4 (yeah, shopping is a nightmare)
    The logical side of me is trying to get up to a 6.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 12 and would like to be a 10. I'm 5"4

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.