Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Weirdest/most disturbing dream you've had Watch

ReputationRep:
    I had to perform open heart surgery... on myself. It was really weird and surreal. I specifically remember operating on my body as if I was someone else when it was actually me if that makes sense! Then I had to give myself loads of electric shocks which were really unpleasant.

I keep having those horrible dreams recently where your teeth either crumble in your mouth or you can literally pull them out - I hate it, it's so creepy!

ReputationRep:
    don't worry we all have weird dreams. I had a dream that I had an affair with the Prime Minister!!!! :eek: I know, Freud would have a field day with me lol

ReputationRep:
    i hardly ever remember my dreams - maybe 3 from the past 5 years?
    the 2 the have left me feeling the most disturbed when i woke were when i was little.
    the first - my family and i walked into a bank or fish and chip shop (same place but it alternated - was a recurring dream). my family would go into a little side room or bench to wait, but my mum went out a side door. i followed her out and it came out into a big canyon - with the walls going straight up either side of the sliding doors. there was a bend in the path and as i was walking, giant orange goo came round the corner. it had a flat surface that went all the way up to the top of the canyon, so there was no way to get past. anyway, it was like translucenty and i could see it had absorbed my mum who was suspended in it. i turned around to run back to the shop and warn everyone, but could run and fell over - then woke up. i had this when i was 3/4 and i can still remember it so clearly!
    the other ones a bit more hazy - it was like in a green valley and me and the people i was with had to get to the end but it was a bit like a video game (no idea how - i just remember that was the feeling i had in the dream). we got to the end and were in like an old fashioned wild west town, but there was a modern market/car boot sale in a massive victorian building with loads of steel girders etc. everyone else had faded by now and i was browsing and someone told me that i was dead, only a ghost, and that i had to hide. so i hid in a clothes rail, and everyone turned invisible as i couldnt see them because they were alive, but i could see them move stuff etc. then the person told me i was being hunted, and the things were coming for me. they were also invisible, but each had a pair of sunglasses and were walking a westie on a lead which i could see (well, a floating westie lol). i dont really remember what happened next :/
    sorry for the long post lol, but i think dreams are super weird!! i wish i could remember more of mine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justanotherindigo)
    I had a dream that the world was ending...
    Cool story bro, tell it again
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    My most disturbing dreams are the ones that just feel too real. I had a dream that my family had enemies, and that a spy was trying to assinate all of us. We tried to run away, but he was everywhere. And it felt so real because all the places in the dream I'd been to. The worst part was the ending, after all the running, in the car, (we'd tried catching a ferry to France, and we thought we'd tricked him into thinking we were elsewhere, he somehow had found us at the dock place) the assasin found us, so I was driving trying to get away, and then there was no ferry so I just drove us over into the sea. I survived everyone else passed away in the sea. The assassin saved me, then proceeded to torture me . It was just far too real, and I cried in the dream and it was just horrible. I woke up and I was like,omg.

ReputationRep:
    I have a really trippy recurring dream (mostly happens when I sleep on my stomach) that I'm floating through a " tunnel of triangles" like the one in the White Stripes Seven Nation Army music video and in each "triangle" contains a person from my life (close or not) telling me off/telling me what to do. Weird. Almost feels like that episode of Fairly Odd Parents where Timmy goes into the internet.

The other night I had a dream that I was in a gang. There was a rival gang trying to kill us all so we all had to hide in a secret house under a train station.

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember the last night I had without a single vivid dream. I mean these are really lifelike. No nightmares thankfully.

ReputationRep:
    When I was in primary school, I had a dream where everybody I knew died in a fire. Also, just last night, I dreamed that I was convicted for murder. It seems ominously morbid

ReputationRep:
    I sold my brother to a pack of wolves with sunglasses for £5 and I gave them a penguin bar, then my mum shouted at me and started crying blood ... this was last night. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    well, it was incestuous (and not at all pleasant, just FYI)...

ReputationRep:
    Had a dream that my brother was going to shoot me in the head, i was begging him not to and woke up just as he pulled the trigger... at the time of the dream we got on well..not so much now!

A recurrent dream i had for many years was; my teacher who
    lived across the road from my old house would try to give me injections and i used to hide in the car but i could only resist her being able to inject me for 3 minutes before I had to find a new hiding space..irl the teacher was the nicest person you could meet!

Another dream I had was I was kidnapped on a ferry with a few o
    ld school friends by my old uni flatmates, had to hide in a wardrobe and the kidnappers found us but we ran away from them and sat down in the cafe on the ferry where one of the kidnappers bought us drinks until we docked and he gave us a hug goodbye..

ReputationRep:
    Not that unusual, but I had a dream that I was talking with my family in my living room, which was green and much bigger than it is for some reason, and I heard an air raid siren. Nobody else noticed, and I didn't say anything and was just completely petrified. I then heard a nuclear missile, and looked outside and saw a massive mushroom cloud about ten miles away from me. We then all knelt down and started saying something. I was wondering whether we were crying, had converted to Islam and were praying, or (and this is my favourite interpretation) North Korea had released some toxins into the air and our minds were now under the control of Kim Jong-Un, and we were chanting patriotic phrases in Korean.

I also had a dream that I was in a white wall talking to one of my friends, then my mouth got really dry and I began to cough. The worst bit was that when I woke up my mouth was dry and I was coughing. But don't worry, I went downstairs at 4am and had some Nesquik!

ReputationRep:
    Dream dictionary anyone?

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary

I got distracted revising and thought it could be relevant

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream that I was in a Sainsburys in Birmingham New Street train station eating an Indian takeaway, when suddenly I realised that the food tasted like ink. A cat then came up to me and I grabbed it and cut its back open with my knife, at which point it grabbed me with its claws (it hurt!) and started shooting me with a laser gun. I was backing away, but I couldn't escape, so I died in the end...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else think revision, which stunts your creativity, makes you have more creative dreams?

It does for me

ReputationRep:
    Had an 'affair' with Mila Kunis. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Where I went into a university lecture and it turned out to be a game set out by the Jigsaw killer (i.e. the kind of thing from the Saw films), whereby we sat down, then were locked to our seats, and rotated around the room to a guillotine at the front. Then the blade fell at random intervals, beheading random people. All the while, the Jigsaw dummy was at the front, laughing.

I was then allowed out of the room. Massive relief. But then the outside of the lecture room was actually a massive blood-soaked abbatoir where they were slaughtering all the students. Thousands of students were sat around the edge of the abbatoir waiting for their turn. Tried to crawl outside, through the pools of blood, and just made it. But then a security guard found me and took me back inside where he lay me down on the floor and swung an axe towards my head.

Then I woke up in a cold sweat, and my legs had that weak feeling. My only explanation for such a ****ed up dream is that a few days before my friends and I had played the "Saw marathon" drinking game...

ReputationRep:
    Eaten by giant cockroaches.

/thread

ReputationRep:
    Once I had a dream where I stood at a bus stop....... thats it
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    It involved carrying a dead body.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 9, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.