Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

At what age will you stop going Night Clubbing? watch

I don't really enjoy going out clubbing. I only really do it for my friends and boyfriend. And the free alcohol.

Honestly, I don't like night clubs much. Course I go from time to time but it's not my favourite thing. I prefer pubs or bars... Usually it depends on companion I'll start uni in September but I highly doubt I'll go more often than once every two weeks... When it comes to the age in which I think I'll stop at all hm... I'll finish uni being 26/27. So probably then

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably stop going regularly once I've finished uni and hopefully got a full time job somewhere. I do like clubbing, but I think it's only really enjoyable as part of the whole night if you see what I mean... predrinks or a quiet few in the pub just having a laugh and that, then going to a few bars and then clubs. Love to have a bit of a dance but I couldn't do it all night

Are we talking generic clubs here...I don't really go them and generally just go bars, but not sit down and chat all night bars.

I'm 26 now and it's been around 2-3 years since i went to a generic nightclub as I just don't enjoy it anymore and especially the music.

But I do go out to trance events in nightclubs on a regular basis (once a month) to see my favourite trance djs as i am very passionate about trance, prog house and trouse. My last event was in Holland last saturday when i went over for ASOT 600 in Den Bosch where there were 40,000 people in attendance and the atmosphere was incredible!!! I can't see myself stopping yet! I dunno when i'll stop going to trance events... Maybe when i get bored of music as trance, prog house and trouse are the only kind of music i listen to. Maybe the answer could be the same as when people would stop going to concerts/gigs?
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.