Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firebolt)
    I've been able to wack more than 5 in my friends springfields! Also if you haven't already you can get a statue and 10 free donuts if you press homer and then press him another 10 times
    I thought that it was letting me whack more than 5 at first as well, but the extra snakes are actually your own that for some reason have been released into your friends town. If you whack them all though you won't have lost any, and will have gained the usual 5 snakes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cll_ws)
    I thought that it was letting me whack more than 5 at first as well, but the extra snakes are actually your own that for some reason have been released into your friends town. If you whack them all though you won't have lost any, and will have gained the usual 5 snakes.
    Really? I thought I emptied my town and there was loads in some of them. Oh well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firebolt)
    Really? I thought I emptied my town and there was loads in some of them. Oh well
    They aren't taken from your town, they're taken from the ones that you've already whacked. I noticed that everytime it was letting me hit more than 5 in a friends town, the total number that I had already hit went down by a few. And once i'd hit every snake, however many it was, i'd still only leave with 5 more than I came with.

ReputationRep:
    I'm obsessed with it! Not good! My name's halfcatr

ReputationRep:
    My name's canse912, add me and I'll be sure to leave you eggs

ReputationRep:
    I've just realised that the eggs are for putting in other people's games, so I just dropped about a hundred of them on somebody from this thread's Springfield. Enjoy :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    I've just realised that the eggs are for putting in other people's games, so I just dropped about a hundred of them on somebody from this thread's Springfield. Enjoy :ahee:
    I had many eggs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LRBrown94)
    I had many eggs

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If your name has something to do with muffins, you were indeed the recipient of 91 snake eggs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gina)
    I was wondering if anyone else played this game? Its on Android and Apple systems !

My Origin name is gmjames122

What does everyone think of it?

mines is toddilicious

ReputationRep:
    I dont know when to tap him, *haha* do you mean when homer isnt doing anything and in baton mode?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just done some 'egging' tried to get the 'G' in but meeh. Its hard because you all keep adding me! Will hopefully get around to others later !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gina)
    I dont know when to tap him, *haha* do you mean when homer isnt doing anything and in baton mode?
    If you tap him so that his command list thing comes up, then whilst it's still up tap him a few more times. He should laugh, then after a few taps he'll give you the statue and 10 donuts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    If your name has something to do with muffins, you were indeed the recipient of 91 snake eggs.
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I used to play it obsessively, but I'm starting to get bored of it - even with whacking day.

I'm snowyowl91

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowyowl)
    I used to play it obsessively, but I'm starting to get bored of it - even with whacking day.

I'm snowyowl91
    I'm like that, now I'm less bothered about it, but the whacking day theme made me have a nightmare about snakes

ReputationRep:
    Added like everyone in this thread, mines andysymeou.

ReputationRep:
    Someone has put a 'CH.' egg pattern in my town, who is it so I can return the favour?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gina)
    Someone has put a 'CH.' egg pattern in my town, who is it so I can return the favour?
    It was supposed to be Cll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cll_ws)
    It was supposed to be Cll
    Im sorry I realised! Tried to delete it haha
    I havent got any eggs tonight but will have enough tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gina)
    Im sorry I realised! Tried to delete it haha
    I havent got any eggs tonight but will have enough tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: don't worry. I didn't think that it'd be readable. Writing in eggs isn't easy!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.