"there's your new boyfriend" get lost :( Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knighted)
    What you let happen:

Girl: oh look its your next boyfriend.
    You: *looks*
    Girl: Get lost.
    You: *does nothing*

=== Girl goes home thinking its alright to do that sort of thing, her ego has increased.

What you should have done:

Girl: oh look its your next boyfriend.
    You: *looks*
    Girl: Get lost.
    You: Oh don't worry, the amount of makeup on what you might call a face is just unbearable. Give me a call when you decide to actually look human.
    Girl: Whatever //some stupid retort

Just walk away after that, the damage is done. She'll go home overthinking things and hopefully learn not to do that to people.
    Tbf, some people thrive on knocking people's confidence

Bit of pre-information. I have photophobia, meaning that I *need* glasses when it's bright (and when it's snowed )

Any way, one day, it randomly gets pretty bright and I leave my sunglasses at home. I use my hand as a sun visor, to try and see a little bit, but for the most part I'm trying not to have my eyes close rapidly, and go to the shade.

So I try and move to a shaded area, and tbh I basically look like I'm basically blind, because my eyelids are opening and closing *that* quickly

And some random girl says to me "Oi you"
    Me: "Sorry" I couldn't even see her at first, and sorta moved towards the sound
    Her: "What are you doing, you perv" (Bearing in mind I couldn't see much at all, and I desperately wanted to get in to shade
    Me: "Erm, I'm sorry but tbh I didn't even see you. I was trying to move forward" I could see her a little bit, but it was pretty damn obvious that my eyelids were fluttering like mad
    Her: "Yeah whatever"

I mean seriously? Without my sunglasses :cool:, Im almost blind....

People like her who kinda knocked my confidence with girls a bit for quite some time....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 20, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.