Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

most awkward thing your parents caught you doing Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel)
    My mum used to watch me masturbate in the bath. For some reason, she used to bath me and my brothers in the same bath until we were about 11.
    :eek: What!? You masturbated with your brothers and your mum present!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AtlasCanTakeIt)
    Nothing awkward about that.
    That's what Golbin, the green elf said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by breakeven)
    When I was making a stir fry and was acting like I was on TV presenting a cooking show and giving instructions on how to make it. That, or singing the whole of bohemian rhapsody to myself in the mirror.

Both occasions they didn't say anything but just watched until I noticed they were there. Or took a video on their phone.
    I do that all the time, by the end of the cooking show I always have an audience

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danzpk)
    I agree, doing the dishes is extremely awkward. But that might be due to the fact that I do them naked.
    Had to read that twice to get the joke :lolz:

ReputationRep:
    Hiding in the garage naked pretending to be a wizard,
    What the...?

Are garages particularly wizardry places?

ReputationRep:
    Well I was masturbating one night and as you do, I took my pyjama bottoms off and when I was finished, I put them back on (but this was in the dark so I couldn't see what I was doing). Then in the morning I went downstairs for breakfast and both my mam and my dad had given me a funny look and I realised my pyjama bottoms were inside out... cringe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeekChicc)
    Well I was masturbating one night and as you do, I took my pyjama bottoms off and when I was finished, I put them back on (but this was in the dark so I couldn't see what I was doing). Then in the morning I went downstairs for breakfast and both my mam and my dad had given me a funny look and I realised my pyjama bottoms were inside out... cringe
    Was there stains on them or something?

ReputationRep:
    You've had a lucky life if that's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you!

ReputationRep:
    My Dad found chat logs on my computer of cyber sex, and wouldn't believe that they didn't belong to me (they didn't- a friend had come for a sleepover and she was on the laptop while I was watching a film) and I was banned for a looooong time. I don't actually know what they said to this day, but I dread to think what my Dad thinks I was saying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upthegunners)
    Was there stains on them or something?
    No, but I think they knew what I'd been up to

ReputationRep:
    Few months back i though my grandparents were out and i was watching bleach on my laptop whilst revising for a physics exam naked and my grandma walked in on me. She assumed i was having the weirdest full body **** possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiggyTopes)
    What the...?

I was hunting a dragon at the time.

ReputationRep:
    What the...?

If you start your car and make sure the doors are closed they are.

ReputationRep:
    You've had a lucky life if that's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you!
    Oh, I'm sure there's plenty more, it was just the first thing that sprung to mind

ReputationRep:
    No, but I think they knew what I'd been up to
    Damnnnn

you girls are as bad as us guys

ReputationRep:
    That's what Golbin, the green elf said.
    +1 sir, +1.

...so +2.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriends dad has walked in on us and I had no way to cover up :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lorna17)
    My boyfriends dad has walked in on us and I had no way to cover up :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm pretty sure middle aged men live for those moments.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upthegunners)
    Damnnnn

you girls are as bad as us guys
    Worse

ReputationRep:
    Well he still doesn't knock on the door so we have to make sure he's out of use the quilts

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.