Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Newcastle v Sunderland, Tyne-Wear Derby game Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uktotalgamer)
    He got the man, and how many shirt pulls do you actually see given? Should be 1-1. Screwed by terrible officiating. Sunderland are still ****ing terrible in comparison to us.
    Only by 2 points :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    Can you not read? Was he offside?

(Original post by TheMagicRat)
    Sunderland have 3 points. End of.
    Undeservedly. We still have a much better team, and have performed better on the day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    Only by 2 points :mmm:
    We've been in Europe. They can only dream of that. Tinpot club.

ReputationRep:
    Undeservedly. We still have a much better team, and have performed better on the day.
    If Niall Quinn says Sunderland have been the better team, then they have been because he's not biased at all :rolleyes:

For the record, this is coming from me, not Quinn; Sunderland have been far and away the better team.

ReputationRep:
    He got the man, and how many shirt pulls do you actually see given? Should be 1-1. Screwed by terrible officiating. Sunderland are still ****ing terrible in comparison to us.
    Agreed, the inconsistency about shirt pulling is frustrating to say the least, but no doubt it still should have been a penalty. As much as I wanted Newcastle to win, Sunderland deserve this, no doubt. Class finishes.

ReputationRep:
    We've been in Europe. They can only dream of that. Tinpot club.
    Newcastle have been in the Championship more recently than Sunderland, perhaps Newcastle are the tinpot club :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMagicRat)
    If Niall Quinn Says Sunderland have been the better team, then they have been because he's not biased at all :rolleyes:

For the record, this is coming from me, not Quinn; Sunderland have been far and away the better team.
    Except that we dominated the second half and they got two lucky on the break goals? Should have been 1-1.

(Original post by Andy Ftw)
    Agreed, the inconsistency about shirt pulling is frustrating to say the least, but no doubt it still should have been a penalty. As much as I wanted Newcastle to win, Sunderland deserve this, no doubt. Class finishes.
    One shouldn't have stood, and the other wouldn't have come about, except for a terrible decision by the linesman that has cost us the game.

ReputationRep:
    How comes with your "much better team" you are only 2 points ahead with 33 games played?

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear... :mmm: Didnt expect this result.

Aston Villa fans cursing everything in sight presumably.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    Newcastle have been in the Championship more recently than Sunderland, perhaps Newcastle are the tinpot club :beard:
    Sorry, how many seasons was it before we were in Europe? How many chances do you want? Could be waiting a long time. Shola has scored in Europe, more than your entire crappy club. Get in the real world jackass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tweek)
    How comes with your "much better team" you are only 2 points ahead with 33 games played?
    We've been in Europe and with a very small squad got to the quarters. Lets see dunderland replicate that. Tinpot club with deluded fans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevo112)
    I'm glad I overslept for this game, I really am....
    I dragged myself out of bed at 12:00 to watch it... that was a mistake

ReputationRep:
    Newcastle got obliterated with the class of Sunderland today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cleveradam)
    Newcastle got obliterated with the class of Sunderland today.
    Class... All of their team wouldn't get in ours, or even the bench. They'll be thinking their gonna win the league soon.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, how many seasons was it before we were in Europe? How many chances do you want? Could be waiting a long time. Shola has scored in Europe, more than your entire crappy club. Get in the real world jackass.
    I wouldn't be surprised if my club has more European trophies than Ameobi has goals in Europe :teeth:

I wonder how many seasons it will be before Newcastle get back to their level, Championship front runners :holmes:

Edit: So close, Ameobi has 15 European goals and my team only has 11 European trophies :sad: Perhaps I do support a tinpot club after-all :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squidgyness)
    Aston Villa fans cursing everything in sight presumably.

I can confirm I am cursing everything in sight.

ReputationRep:
    Class... All of their team wouldn't get in ours, or even the bench. They'll be thinking their gonna win the league soon.
    Johnson, Sessegnon, Mignolet and possibly even Larsson and Cuellar could get in.

ReputationRep:
    Sunderland fully deserved that today. Newcastle were pretty poor and Gouffran should have been sent off in the first half

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    I wouldn't be surprised if my club has more European trophies than Ameobi has goals in Europe :teeth:

I wonder how many seasons it will be before Newcastle get back to their level, Championship front runners :holmes:
    All your doing is proving how deluded your set of fans are... Everyone in the country knows your second to us.

ReputationRep:
    All your doing is proving how deluded your set of fans are... Everyone in the country knows your second to us.
    Interesting :beard: I can categorically and objectively speak for everyone on the planet when I say that my club has never been and will never be second to a club that has barely won double figures of major trophies.

So small with so much delusion.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.