Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Your idea of a perfect breakfast? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    Hey Guys;

Well, I was just thinking but on a Saturday morning and you could have anything you wanted without having to cook it for free (someone cooks it for you for nothing) what would you have?

There are no limits and it comes with unlimited refills of whatever drink you want.
    Typical english breakfast, sasuage, bacon, beans, egg, toast and hash browns assuming it was mid morning rather than dead early
    and i would probably drink fresh orange juice
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Ok, I've never had this for breakfast. But.. As a child I wanted it so bad.

So, 3 scoops of ice cream, one chocolate, two strawberry. (in a bowl)
    Then some chocolate raisins scattered on top, and chocolate dipped strawberries scattered in the bowl. Then some chocolate flakes shoved into the ice cream.

I have goosebumps thinking about it.
    Nowadays, I don't mind a bowl of cheerios!

ReputationRep:
    One of those massive breakfasts you seeing on films! A traditional English breakfast bacon, eggs, sausage, hash brown, beans, toast, black pudding, etc. Fruit and pancakes with fresh orange juice

All I have usually is a piece of toast

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd need 2 courses, because I'd want sweet and savoury.

Scrambled eggs done with butter and cream in a pan, cooked slowly and poured on top of buttered toast (white bread only) with 2 sausages and a big mug of tea with the teabag left in. (That's how I always have my breakfast tea)

Then, I'd have either pancakes or french toast with sliced strawberries and some icing sugar, with a hot chocolate with loads of whipped cream.

Tempted to ask for this on my 21st birthday morning, actually

ReputationRep:
    Dream breakfast is pancakes with syrup and strawberries, with bacon on the side. Washed down with mango juice.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.