Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am living at home as i only live in wednesfield yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jodie murray2013)
    I am living at home as i only live in wednesfield yourself?
    I'm living at home as well and commuting in, even though it's going to take me an hour and half and I live just 12 miles away in Lichfield!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm Lucy, i will be living a the student village in Walsall, I'm Doing a FD in musical theatre looking forward to it !

ReputationRep:
    Hey Lucy! I'll be doing popular music so we'll be in the same building mostly i nearly chose musical theatre actually, I love the stuff lol xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyCotterill)
    Hi,
    I'm Lucy, i will be living a the student village in Walsall, I'm Doing a FD in musical theatre looking forward to it !
    Hey! I'm not doing the same course but I'm staying in student village aswell. I'll be doing the Primary Education degree. Can't wait to move in, only 4ish weeks left

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else doing popular music? I met a few people on our audition/interview day but I haven't found them on here or facebook since

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Its nice to meet you, I'm trying to make friends before I go so it makes it a little bit easier lol x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hope everyone got on well with results! I got BDD and a confirmed place for Education Studies

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Andrea)
    I hope everyone got on well with results! I got BDD and a confirmed place for Education Studies

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats! May see you around since we are on the same campus.

Hope everyone else got the results they wanted

ReputationRep:
    I got in as well so I should see you around aswell!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to everyone who has got there A level results and have got into university. hopefully see some of you around as I will be doing the PGCE course.

ReputationRep:
    Hello my names Kyle, I was wondering if I'm the only person who's going to be doing the eduction studies with English? And hopefully I'll be living on the Walsall student village with an en-suite

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And is anyone going to that open day tomorrow ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sorry not going to the open day as I will be at v festival

ReputationRep:
    You lucky devil aha v festivals always good enjoy yourself

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you I will. I hope you enjoy the open day!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm Jack

A person called JodieMurray2013 is studying that course and she posted earlier in the post.
    I am going to the open day tomorrow but it's going to be a washout!

What do you think of Walsall as a town? I haven't been in the town centre but I will be tomorrow since I will getting the bus in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyleratt95)
    Hello my names Kyle, I was wondering if I'm the only person who's going to be doing the eduction studies with English? And hopefully I'll be living on the Walsall student village with an en-suite

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi! I am...thank god someone else is! xx

ReputationRep:
    Anybody else for childhood and family studies with special needs and inclusion studies?
    Staying in student village

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol Jodie we will be the only two there 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.