Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you made any good friends on TSR? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I think I have 2 that I would consider actual friends now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    I think I have 2 that I would consider actual friends now.
    Who? Or would your rather keep that confidential?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Who? Or would your rather keep that confidential?
    Ummm, Dami_O and Abiraleft. They're both from the TNP thread, incidentally.

ReputationRep:
    Ummm, Dami_O and Abiraleft. They're both from the TNP thread, incidentally.
    Alright cool The feeling is mutual right

ReputationRep:
    Alright cool
    Why do you ask? And have you made any good TSR friends?

ReputationRep:
    Why do you ask? And have you made any good TSR friends?
    Just curious :innocent: I'm not sure if certain people would consider me as a good friend so don't know really

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if they'd consider me as good friends so don't know really
    Awww. I'm sure they would. You seem lovely!

ReputationRep:
    Awww. I'm sure they would. You seem lovely!
    Thanks You seem like a decent person yourself It's the same with the 2 guys I hang around with Uni tbh, I'm not sure if they consider me as a proper friend :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks You seem like a decent person yourself It's the same with the 2 guys I hang around with Uni tbh, I'm not sure if they consider me as a proper friend :erm:
    N'aww thank you! I assume they invite you to social events, include you in conversations, etc. If so, they probably do. I know what you mean though, I have doubts about a few people at uni too.
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peer Support Volunteers
    A couple, mainly from the mod meets

ReputationRep:
    ive probably made more enemies than friends....

would be nice to form at least one friend on here... help with trying to be less anti social and all...
    my friend list on here is essentially just a group of random people who wanted to add me :confused:

ReputationRep:
    N'aww thank you! I assume they invite you to social events, include you in conversations, etc. If so, they probably do. I know what you mean though, I have doubts about a few people at uni too.
    Nah they don't I just talk to them at Uni that's why I have doubts lol, the last time I got invited to something was like some girls birthday party in primary school :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dmon1Unlimited)
    ive probably made more enemies than friends....

would be nice to form at least one friend on here... help with trying to be less anti social and all...
    my friend list on here is essentially just a group of random people who wanted to add me :confused:
    Do they even talk to you?

ReputationRep:
    Nah they don't I just talk to them at Uni that's why I have doubts lol, the last time I got invited for something was like some girls birthday party in primary school haha :moon:
    That's sad. I'd invite you somewhere but I don't think you want to come to York, haha. York's pretty boring anyway.

ReputationRep:
    That's sad. I'd invite you somewhere but I don't think you want to come to York, haha. York's pretty boring anyway.
    Haha thanks for the consideration well I'm hoping my social situation improves in the future, I think my self-consciousness in public doesn't help though

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping my social situation improves in the future, I think my self-consciousness in public doesn't help though
    I think you just need to find your people. I'm sure when you get a job and start working you'll be fine. You can always PM me or whatever if you want. I'm not saying you have to, just that the option's there.

ReputationRep:
    Yes Before I started uni last September, I got talking to a few people on the Strathclyde Freshers thread on TSR and discovered one of the girls was on my course. We met up on the 2nd day of freshers week and have been close friends ever since!

ReputationRep:
    Do they even talk to you?
    a little. they were from threads where i made some conversation with them before they added me.

didnt really talk to me after they added me though :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    I think you just need to find your people. I'm sure when you get a job and start working you'll be fine. You can always PM me or whatever if you want. I'm not saying you have to, just that the option's there.
    Well I've had good chats with people from TSR, just a shame that it's not in real life lol. Yeah I do just have to find people I'm compatible with but at the same time you can't have trial versions when meeting them where you can read their minds/know their personality in an instant & then rewind time if it gets all awkward lol, now that would be so cool :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Well I've had good chats with people from TSR, just a shame that it's not in real life lol. Yeah I do just have to find people I'm compatible with but at the same time you can't have trial versions when meeting them where you can read their minds/know their personality in an instant & then rewind time if it gets all awkward lol, now that would be so cool :daydreaming:
    Haha that would be so much fun! You'd never have to have another argument again. :awesome:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.