The Student Room Group

Anyone's mind blown at what guys will do to get girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Krack
Are you a virgin? "ultimately, sticking his dick in a hole" just screams virgin. Overall I'd say you are bitter because you put yourself forward as one of those so-called nice guys whom are at the end of the day not very nice and are actually worse than players as they manipulate and hurt the woman's feelings after they get what they want. A player is straightforward and it is easier for them.

Personally I care more for relationships than ONS, while having a ONS is great, relationships are satisfying on so many levels compared to ONS. How about you stop being bitter, get out there and enjoy life and eventually the right woman will come along :smile:

Show me where the OP did that? I know you can't because you're talking crap that makes no sense, what have you been smoking?
Some guy in a nightclub came up to me and said " I get 20 times more girls than you do, haha"
I replied 20*0=)
That shut up him...
The only bit I agree with is about men spending loads of money to get girls. Why do they think it works?
It rarely gets them anywhere and if it does then they're stuck with a gold-digger in the end.

It's just embarrassing for everyone involved when someone tries to buy another persons affection. I don't even like guys buying drinks for me.
Reply 43
Original post by Alpharius
This post...

Aside from the hate, OP does have a point.

Guy's that are overly nice to women don't get them. Women see through that. Those that are honest with their feelings ("Lets shag!") get the girls.

Disclaimer; I am not claiming that going up to a random girl and saying "Lets shag!" works. Unless you live in Essex.

Bro points if you try it though.

I love it when guys cry that the girl never gets with the nice guy. See, there's a difference between a good, honest person and an ingratiating monkey who'll agree that the sky is green in order to get sex. There'll obviously be no respect there.
Reply 44
Original post by Captain Haddock
I don't know if you realise this but sex is really awesome.

It's awesome, but flying to the moon would be better..

..or moon sex..
Reply 45
Original post by Spontogical
Biologically it still is - but I agree with your entire premise in the OP, some guys will do anything to get sex. Many people have heavily misinterpreted your OP tbh

Yeah biologically of course it is, but I just find it mind boggling how hard it is for some people to use logic and overcome their natural instincts, I mean in the current day world many of our biological instincts are not needed any more to be honest.
Reply 46
Original post by Ice Constricter
Show me where the OP did that? I know you can't because you're talking crap that makes no sense, what have you been smoking?

Exactly. Nowhere have I made a suggestion that I'm a 'nice guy' neither am I crying on about how women overlook nice guys and don't go for them. In fact I'm appealing directly to nice guys telling them to get their priorities in line.
Reply 47
WKs gonna WK
Reply 48
Original post by pandabird
I love it when guys cry that the girl never gets with the nice guy. See, there's a difference between a good, honest person and an ingratiating monkey who'll agree that the sky is green in order to get sex. There'll obviously be no respect there.

Couldn't agree with this more. Lack of honesty = setting yourself up for failure.
Reply 49
Original post by Alpharius

Disclaimer; I am not claiming that going up to a random girl and saying "Lets shag!" works. Unless you live in Essex.

Bro points if you try it though.

No, stop. :cannon:
All i can say is the power of the pussy >>>>>>>>>>>>> men
Aint nothing wrong with spending cash on girls if you got it tbf
Reply 52
Original post by Sai4
WKs gonna WK

Finally someone who is aware.
Original post by Shorty94
No, stop. :cannon:

From Essex?

Feeling butt-hurt?

No Wonder Taylor Swift is so successful then.
But some women equally try desperately to get guys too. I mean the amount of effort some put into their looks, their appearance etc, is, ridiculous.
If you knew the CRAZY **** i did for guys I had/have unrequited love for over a period of years. My lord you don't even want to get me started. You would not believe the insanity I put up with or the lengths I went to make a man happy wen it was destroying me physically and mentally! I couldn't even get a guy to give me a sympathy date until I was 20! And not to brag but

watchyourselfx.jpg

I suppose I'm getting paid back for it tenfold now, having met some amazing friends with benefits, and a boyfriend who was the typical 'nice guy' virgin who got the girl :3

Honestly guys, just be nice and tell her if you like her! We will appreciate it and do anything we can to make you happy!

I had to pressure my boyfriend to say if he liked me and practically rape him lol. He wants to do all sorts of things for me like cook and take me away places but I don't need any of it! We just want love, lol. Not cars and money and jewelry. Now he gets the whole Dita von Teese routine whether he asks or not :P. Just be sincere and show affection. Well, that's all I've ever been looking for...

Actually it is often true a nice guy will become so desperate for sex he starts acting... Well... desperate. The same goes for girls. Like myself. And we turn into crazy horndogs which might put people off. My boyfriend was one of those guys who just 'gave up' chasing women, lived on the internet then I turned up lol I think that's how I knew he as a good 'un. Of course he flirted just enough to let me know he wouldn't reject me horribly, but he didn't just try and get in my pants from day one. We talked as friends for two years first then I took off his pants on day one XD
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 57
Original post by emilie18
To be fair I think most girls do. No one likes it when people grovel and lose their self-respect in their quest to get someone - whether they are male or female. That's clear by the fact that those people who do grovel etc are usually less successful, people like strong characters and look for that in the opposite sex as opposed to weaker characters.
:dontknow:

Well that is good news then but I see a worrying trend that some women are deliberately putting up with and picking grovellers jut for power and the image of power and these people's motives need to be questioned.
Reply 58
Yes,

1. Strange to think of all those great leaders, like Winston Churchill, going all squidgy over a humble boob..

2. Do women go so crazy over men?

Makes you wonder...
You sound like Sheldon Cooper lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending