Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What vehicle did you go to PROM in? watch

ReputationRep:
    Double decker bus nothing special

ReputationRep:
    An automobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    My dad dropped me off and picked me up later from the Club where the afterparty kinda was

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rascacielos)
    A tardis?! How?!
    I dont know where she got it from, but she was inside it and it was being pulled along by a truck with some sort of smoke machine, it was probably the best one tbf haha

ReputationRep:
    spaceship

ReputationRep:
    A black stretch hummer, pricey but I suppose it was an experience, and then after prom some of us just went back to my friends house. For some reason all the 'after-parties' were held later in the week I actually really enjoyed prom though :yep:

ReputationRep:
    My friend's Granddad has a really nice classic car, so we were able to go in that for our year 11 prom and cost us £0.

ReputationRep:
    the P45, The struggle was real on prom day

ReputationRep:
    Maserati Granturismo had to do it in styleeee

Negged? Reason please...

ReputationRep:
    minibus driven by a friends dad. 2 people came on horses (separately - their own horses), there were lots of expensive cars, and a fire engine (lol). at my sisters, some guys arrived on space hoppers.
    afterwards i went home. there were some after parties but that wasnt really my crowd. and anyway, i had a 9am flight to florida the morning after

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyLH)
    My dad took me in some range rover that hadn't been released to the public yet. Don't think anybody cared though :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Does he work at JLR in Solihull?

Posted from TSR iPad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymouse01)
    Does he work at JLR in Solihull?

Posted from TSR iPad
    Nah the one in Gaydon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Maserati Granturismo had to do it in styleeee

Negged? Reason please...
    Was this in Canada? Did anything else there top your car lol

Posted from TSR iPad

ReputationRep:
    A pink limo. :erm: I've no idea why we wanted that, but I don't remember it costing too much.

ReputationRep:
    Was this in Canada? Did anything else there top your car lol

Posted from TSR iPad
    haha yeah lol, and friend came out in a lamborgini murcielago! But its only a 2 seater so how can he didn't bring the girl with him :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Me and 7 of my friends ended up going in a hummer limo for our year 11 prom. Nothing happened after prom though and no alcohol was allowed.
    This year (year 13) we are having a prom in a marquee in a field and then there is going to be a coach afterwards to take us all into town. Our prom is going to be on a thursday as that's student night in my town. My friends and I are thinking of staying in a hotel in town so we don't have to worry about getting home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    haha yeah lol, and friend came out in a lamborgini murcielago! But its only a 2 seater so how can he didn't bring the girl with him :rolleyes:
    Haha. Yeah Lamborghini's were so common. Loads of girls came in White LP-560's and there were a few yellow Gallardo's. Couple of wanna-be hiphop stars turned up in Rolls-Royce Phantom's too.

What I loved about our black Ferrari was that it was undercover. When we rolled up we were like 'wtf no1s looking' so our driver revved the f*ck out of it and peoples faces just dropped lol

ReputationRep:
    Haha. Yeah Lamborghini's were so common. Loads of girls came in White LP-560's and there were a few yellow Gallardo's. Couple of wanna-be hiphop stars turned up in Rolls-Royce Phantom's too.

What I loved about our black Ferrari was that it was undercover. When we rolled up we were like 'wtf no1s looking' so our driver revved the f*ck out of it and peoples faces just dropped lol
    Haha lol some guys came in chrome vinyled cars like your aston martins etc but thats too flashy

I like how you got ghost in the rarri tho, I love blacked out ferraris haha, and that high revving v8 sounds amazing.

ReputationRep:
    At my school prom there were a lot of posh cars (private school sixth form with well-off parents) and one girl arrived in her Dad's immaculate Maybach in total style. As he stepped out to open the door for her, another girl threw up all over the side of the car. (and the Dad.)

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.