The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by calm down
I did nothing at all, got 13 A-C's and a distinction :biggrin:

If you're just naturally clever, of course you could get 13 C's or more. Because you understand key concepts and ideas. And besides, some of those qualifications you might already have had 75% in the bag from coursework, earlier units, etc.

And I doubt you did nothing at all. Some people seem to think it's cool to say they don't revise, but they do. Not many people at all do no revision!
Reply 41
Original post by PoisonSky
If you're just naturally clever, of course you could get 13 C's or more. Because you understand key concepts and ideas. And besides, some of those qualifications you might already have had 75% in the bag from coursework, earlier units, etc.

And I doubt you did nothing at all. Some people seem to think it's cool to say they don't revise, but they do. Not many people at all do no revision!

Nah I suck at coursework :P
I would put it down to being naturaly clever.
If anyone on this post is struggling with GCSE Maths please inbox me, I should be able to help
Endlessly on study leave and on school nights about 2 hours or if I'm not too exhausted then 3 hours.
Ive only just started revision for exams next week, im screwed, tbh i always do this, on all the other gcse exams i did next to none, yet im predicted like 4 a*, 5 a, and 1 b. People need to calm down.
What grades are you aiming for in GCSE?
How many hours are you going to revise on the weekdays after school?
When do you get study leave?
How many hours are you going to revise on the weekends?
when are you aiming to finish all the gcse content and just do solid revision?

Best of luck to everybody!

Wbu?

1) I'm aiming for 4/5 A*s, 4/5 As and 2 Bs.
2) I'm revising for about 1/2 hours after school if I'm not busy.
3) My last day is the 16th.
4) A total of about 4 if I'm busy, sometimes more.
5) I'm still going and my first exam's Tuesday! :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending