(Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    I had one earlier about how I could lengthen my penis. :lolwut:
    What did they recommend? :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    Someone once asked for a photo of my feet :erm:
    Hahahahahahahaha!!!

I never had a weird PM ever. It is usually nice ones where people say that they liked what I posted and asked if it would be Ok to get to know me.

I kinda freak out then and assume that they know who I am and I just don't write back...Haha, I am a freak like that. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    About 3 or 4 off I assume girls or gay guys pretending to be girls wanting pics and my **** etc...posting shape-up pics in the fitness section will generally do that though.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    cant post it now because i deleted it, but a while back i got this ridiculously long PM (like, maybe 1000 words? can only think in essay lengths!) detailing a sexual fantasy involving two strangers meeting up at a hotel room :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    What did they recommend? :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    "A special pill taken twice a day for three years and your penis will be so long that girls will be flocking to ride your hard ****."

I nearly died from laughing too much!
    :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    i think im gonna go send me some messages

ReputationRep:
    Re: hey

Them: Sorry to bother but you seem a nice girl I have next to no experience when it comes to girls and was wondering if i could send you a picture of me, and whether you could give me your brutal honest opinion. it would really help as i hadn't had a girls opinion on my looks and body and therefore have no idea where i stand with girls. you would be doing me a big favor.

Thanks

Me: Erm, bit odd but, sure - why not?

Them: Wow thanks, looks like i was right about you being a nice girl
    I do know its what is inside that matters, but it would be good to know where i stand

I understand all girls are different, but would just help to have a girls opinion, see how one thinks
    One of the things thats worries me is my body, so is it ok if i sent some pictures on my body (full body) and you give me a brutally honest opinion, ones of my worries is my size down below would be very helpful, should i email them?

Me: Not really, no. I'd rather not have a picture of your genitalia in my inbox.

Them:Oh ok sorry, thanks for replying x.

:lolwut:.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Ultimate_Geek)

Them: Sorry to bother but you seem a nice girl I have next to no experience when it comes to girls and was wondering if i could send you a picture of me, and whether you could give me your brutal honest opinion. it would really help as i hadn't had a girls opinion on my looks and body and therefore have no idea where i stand with girls. you would be doing me a big favor.

Thanks

I do know its what is inside that matters, but it would be good to know where i stand

I understand all girls are different, but would just help to have a girls opinion, see how one thinks
    One of the things thats worries me is my body, so is it ok if i sent some pictures on my body (full body) and you give me a brutally honest opinion, ones of my worries is my size down below would be very helpful, should i email them?

Me: Not really, no. I'd rather not have a picture of your genitalia in my inbox.

That escalated quickly.

Here's probably the weirdest pm I've received on any site, the message title was 'Bombaclaaart!'
    The following message was "SHUTUP! abouuut bumpin old ones, kmt! I'll bump ur dad if yu dont ****!"

The only reasonable explanation I could come up with is that I closed a thread because someone bumped it? Maybe?

ReputationRep:

Thanks

What was their username? I received a message very similar...twice...from the same person :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    ur posts are quiet funny

:blush:
    Why thank you. :hat2:

(Original post by de_monies)
    Goood evening madaam!
    :laugh: I also just realised my postcount is 419! (well it was)

ReputationRep:

Thanks

now I'm scared :shudders:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGuy117)
    Over 900 posts and only 5 red gems? Amateur.
    I don't want to get banned any more dude :/. They said that i would be banned from the relationship forum permanently if i kept on posting "trolling" (i think funny) comments :/.
    I'm on -666 rep, how much do you have??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bahjat93)
    I don't want to get banned any more dude :/. They said that i would be banned from the relationship forum permanently if i kept on posting "trolling" (i think funny) comments :/.
    I'm on -666 rep, how much do you have??
    -568 and I'm not even a troll, your trolling methods clearly suck man...

ReputationRep:
    these pms make me look like a saint :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    I had one earlier about how I could lengthen my penis. :lolwut:
    ..Go on...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CodeJack)
    ..Go on...
    I did post it up above.

"A special pill taken twice a day for three years and your penis will be so long that girls will be flocking to ride your hard ****."

I didn't respond.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGuy117)
    -568 and I'm not even a troll, your trolling methods clearly suck man...
    Dude, i keep telling people i'm not a troll!
    People just happen to disagree with my strong opinions and dish out neg rep for no reason :/.
    I actually was given neg rep for just saying, "Welcome to TSR" :eek:. I think their are a bunch of people here on TSR who just follow my every post and give me neg rep :'(

ReputationRep:
    'I'll eat you'

ReputationRep:
    I had someone tell me they'd masturbated to my profile picture at the time, and they wanted to confess it to me so they wouldn't feel uncomfortable anymore.
    Cheers. I'm glad you're not uncomfortable.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.