Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cha_96)
    No I haven't yet. Just wanna get an offer first. Fingers crossed!
    Good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    Aww thank you

ReputationRep:
    I've got a Liverpool Hope Interview for Primary Ed but it's in early March! Got another interview on Tuesday though, so scared its ridiculous! Scared i'm going to have a mind blank or say something stupid can you bring flash cards into an interview? i've heard someone say you can?! At Liverpool Hope i've put down Primary Ed and World Religions

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I sent my application off to UCAS the first week of January and I'm yet to hear anything from Liverpool has anyone else had this worry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lydiastocks)
    I've got a Liverpool Hope Interview for Primary Ed but it's in early March! Got another interview on Tuesday though, so scared its ridiculous! Scared i'm going to have a mind blank or say something stupid can you bring flash cards into an interview? i've heard someone say you can?! At Liverpool Hope i've put down Primary Ed and World Religions
    Hi I had my interview yesterday and don't worry. There is nothing to be worried about! There was a lot of waiting around. The presentation was very informal and most didn't even last 2 minutes. There was only about 7 of us with the lecturer in the room. I planned a big formal presentation and it went to waste. I just tried to say the main points. The individual one was only for questions. Don't panic. You will be fine

ReputationRep:
    Hi I had my interview yesterday and don't worry. There is nothing to be worried about! There was a lot of waiting around. The presentation was very informal and most didn't even last 2 minutes. There was only about 7 of us with the lecturer in the room. I planned a big formal presentation and it went to waste. I just tried to say the main points. The individual one was only for questions. Don't panic. You will be fine
    What sort of questions did they ask you in your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vicki814)
    What sort of questions did they ask you in your interview?
    The person who was asking them was a head teacher from a local school. She asked why do you want to be a teacher?
    What would you do if a pupil came to you with a problem?
    Asked about experience and why hope. I don't know if you're will be the same. It will depend on who is interviewing you.

ReputationRep:
    The person who was asking them was a head teacher from a local school. She asked why do you want to be a teacher?
    What would you do if a pupil came to you with a problem?
    Asked about experience and why hope. I don't know if you're will be the same. It will depend on who is interviewing you.
    Yeah well thats some help to me, ive three interviews, one in hope, chester and stranmillis so im very nervous! How long did the day there last for? And have you any tips?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vicki814)
    Yeah well thats some help to me, ive three interviews, one in hope, chester and stranmillis so im very nervous! How long did the day there last for? And have you any tips?
    I got out at 3.30. It could have been quicker because there was ALOT of waiting around. Just don't rush the presentation. Include everything and sound enthusiastic. We never got the chance to ask questions, so try and make an impression in the presentation.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOpTE=Cha_96;53269737]I got out at 3.30. It could have been quicker because there was ALOT of waiting around. Just don't rush the presentation. Include everything and sound enthusiastic. We never got the chance to ask questions, so try and make an impression in the presentation.[/QUOTE] okay thank you so much it has made me less nervous about it

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh i had my interview at hope on wednesday and i've just been accepted!!! Can't stop crying!!! Hope everyone else has good news 🙈💕

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akh2)
    Ahhhh i had my interview at hope on wednesday and i've just been accepted!!! Can't stop crying!!! Hope everyone else has good news 🙈💕
    Well done! x

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!! Xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akh2)
    Thank you!! Xxx
    Is hope your first choice? xx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah defiantly i love it. How about you? Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akh2)
    Yeah defiantly i love it. How about you? Xx
    Aww yay, Yeah I've made it my firm choice!! xx

ReputationRep:
    Ahh fab. What are you studying? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akh2)
    Ahh fab. What are you studying? X
    Primary teaching and special needs! What about you?x

ReputationRep:
    Primary teaching and world religions . Ahh im excited. We'll probs all be in that big lecture together sometime for basic subjects xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akh2)
    Primary teaching and world religions . Ahh im excited. We'll probs all be in that big lecture together sometime for basic subjects xx
    Cool Yeahh! Xx

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.