Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why is kissing the neck such a turn on for girls Watch

ReputationRep:
    You think the neck is a good spot? You should try the feet, it's amazing

ReputationRep:
    I don't really know. It is good though! Like, seriously good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knighted)
    One of their "points" I believe. I think its why girls tend to kiss all the way down my chest/stomach to get to the **** when in my head im just thinking "GET IT IN YOUR MOUTH!!!" then again I guess that the desired effect...to tease.

I have a question for the girls:

Do you like your earlobe to be licked/sucked, I've done it to a couple girls and they've melted away. Just wondering if its a turn-on for most or a "What the ****" thing.
    If done right, neck or ear-kisses are very, very big turn ons - presumably it must be one of those so-called "erogenous zones".

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend seems to like it ^_^
    It's because it's one of the three most sensitive areas, bar the actual "areas" themselves...
    Neck, earlobes and eyelids (surprising, but true) are all sensitive areas.

ReputationRep:
    Well it probably isn't if you're a complete stranger...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harold 50a)
    I have noticed that most girls tend to melt away when I kiss them on the neck/ behind the ear. Why is that ? If a girls kisses me on the neck it does not turn me on at all
    Someone got an explanation for this please

And if there any girls who love it givng us guys advice on how to do it properly to have an solid impact hahha that would be nice

THANKS
    I am a girl and i like getting neck kisses because it feel right and because it makes it feel like were special when the guys hang out with their friend half the day.

(Original post by Knighted)
    One of their "points" I believe. I think its why girls tend to kiss all the way down my chest/stomach to get to the **** when in my head im just thinking "GET IT IN YOUR MOUTH!!!" then again I guess that the desired effect...to tease.

I have a question for the girls:

Do you like your earlobe to be licked/sucked, I've done it to a couple girls and they've melted away. Just wondering if its a turn-on for most or a "What the ****" thing.
    yh why not :P

ReputationRep:
    It a turn on for girl because the girl feel tingly inside and some girls love to feel the pain of the bitting and sucking. I personaly do but you should ask the girl if she want you 2 kiss her neck like that and sometimes the right person makes you feel special and want more neck kisses or maybe they just like the sucking and biting for your attention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ed-)
    Clearly not got with a girl.
    dont worry you ain't alone here i don't have a girl either

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.