Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bottled)
    i've never seen a male and female exit before... unless it's for a changing room.
    Would you care to show an example?
    To be fair a lot of the old schools near where I grew up have them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thriftworks)
    I quite like rabbits.
    Pets or food ? They are adorable! But I heard they taste like chicken. I like chicken.

This post is pretty funny by the way, in a stupid way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BoringPezza)
    So, I've been looking at some buildings and I noticed an incredible number of them had separate entrances for males and females. I'm not even talking like bathroom things and stuff, more like schools and hospitals and public baths.

The only conclusion I can come to is that boys are dangerous/society believes they are. I've been to both an all girls school and an all boys school and I have to say, the boys did run around a bit recklessly and I certainly wouldn't want my small children around them. It's like when women take their children, regardless of gender, into the changing rooms. As far as I've heard, this never happens in the men's unless the child is old enough to dress themselves. I presume this is because they get into violent dog fights to prove their manhood when all naked and primal.

Either way, are boys dangerous? Do we really need to segregate them and prevent them from using our family entrances? It seems a little excessive, even if they are a bit more aggressive.

im more concerned by the fact youve been to an all boys and all girls school before! how'd you pull that one off?:curious:

Other than that i think youve taken this a bit out of proportion only ever seen male and female entrances to toilets and changing rooms.... care to give an example of an office building with this setup?

ReputationRep:
    Some are. I am a very dangerous man indeed.

ReputationRep:
    FACT: 100% of people who have had verbal or physical contact with a boy will die.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if trolling or not.

ReputationRep:
    How have you attended both an all girls school and all boys school...?

ReputationRep:
    So, I've been looking at some buildings and I noticed an incredible number of them had separate entrances for males and females. I'm not even talking like bathroom things and stuff, more like schools and hospitals and public baths.

The only conclusion I can come to is that boys are dangerous/society believes they are. I've been to both an all girls school and an all boys school and I have to say, the boys did run around a bit recklessly and I certainly wouldn't want my small children around them. It's like when women take their children, regardless of gender, into the changing rooms. As far as I've heard, this never happens in the men's unless the child is old enough to dress themselves. I presume this is because they get into violent dog fights to prove their manhood when all naked and primal.

Either way, are boys dangerous? Do we really need to segregate them and prevent them from using our family entrances? It seems a little excessive, even if they are a bit more aggressive.
    they are dangerous...

im holding a weapon of mass destruction in my trousers right now :pierre:

ReputationRep:

Errr... what do you think happens in men's bathrooms? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Friar Chris)
    FACT: 100% of people who have had verbal or physical contact with a boy will die.
    FACT: if you kiss a boy you will get pregnant
    this girl is the proof

ReputationRep:
    Yes, all boys and men are dangerous. We can tell this because some buildings have "men" and "women" entrances.

What a retard

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.