Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where do you want to be in 10 years? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Working as a secretary in a well respected organisation/company and living happily with my man

ReputationRep:
    I would like to be living a comfortable life, also I would have like to have achieved some of my goals.

- Gain a Management/Senior position in whichever organisation I work for
    - Completed MA
    - Do charity work in England, and abroad.
    - Maybe have a child/planning to have a child

ReputationRep:
    In ten years I'll be 30 (Oh god, scary) In an ideal world I'd like to be married or at least in a settled relationship, I'd like to be working in either mental health nursing or something related to child psychology (as I am studying these now). I'd like to have a decent wage coming in, enough to afford a nice house. I also wouldn't mind having children, but I wouldn't be too worried if I didn't have them by the time I was 30.

Realistically I'll probably be working in the mental health field, single and renting a flat :/

ReputationRep:
    Pablo Escobar.

ReputationRep:
    No on a serious note I'd like to see myself as a successful fitness model/personal trainer to get revenge on a ex girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    In 10 years, I'll be 29, so theoretically, I'd have graduated from pharmacy school in 2017, become a registered pharmacist in 2018 and by 2023, I'd hopefully be well on my way to a career in management

In reality, I'd probably be stuck in a dead end job with below inflation pay rises

Edit: In terms of my personal life, I'd hope to be either married or in a committed relationship that's going somewhere... :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully, traveling the world and being self employed with a girlfriend and I will be 26.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I'd like to have a job I enjoy, and ideally either be married or have a long-term girlfriend. I'd also like to be able to travel a lot, but that'd just be an added bonus

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.