Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    xxx

Also, I forgot to say. Congratulations on become the first Leader of the Greens ever to become Leader of Her Majesty's Most Loyal Opposition!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TopHat)
    Also, I forgot to say. Congratulations on become the first Leader of the Greens ever to become Leader of Her Majesty's Most Loyal Opposition!
    (Original post by miser)
    QFA
    Yeah, i'll second that. Congratulations Miser, you've done really well You should be mega proud of yourself leading the Greens really well over the past few terms.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by RoryS)
    Yeah, i'll second that. Congratulations Miser, you've done really well You should be mega proud of yourself leading the Greens really well over the past few terms.
    Thanks guys! I appreciate your kind words.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    Thanks guys! I appreciate your kind words.
    Congratulations also on becoming a Section Moderator?! A only in the last few hours! :lol:

Are you the new moderator for the Debate and Current Affairs forum?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by RoryS)
    Congratulations also on becoming a Section Moderator?! A only in the last few hours! :lol:

Are you the new moderator for the Debate and Current Affairs forum?
    Ahah, you're the first to notice. Yes, I'm the new moderator for News & Current Affairs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    Ahah, you're the first to notice. Yes, I'm the new moderator for News & Current Affairs.
    Ha ha yes, I don't usually come on TSR in the evenings (when everyone else does! :lol:). Oh that's great news, a wonderful achievement. Good luck in your new role, I'm sure you'll do it justice and be fab.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    PS Reviewer
    No, not at all. In Parliaments II, VIII, IX, and XI, or 25% of all Parliaments, we've been neither
    Now this is why you should be the House historian!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    The history wiki certainly is interesting now it has been updated. Hard to believe I've been around since the 8th parliament.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to finish the History on the House as a whole, as well as the Elections/Parliament/Government one at some point. It's on my vast to-do list.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Birchington)
    The history wiki certainly is interesting now it has been updated. Hard to believe I've been around since the 8th parliament.
    In that vein i'm going to forever refer to you as the Silver Birch from now on (i assume you don't actually have graying hair though, that would be pretty bad).

ReputationRep:
    I think Metrobeans is the longest continuous member.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    In that vein i'm going to forever refer to you as the Silver Birch from now on (i assume you don't actually have graying hair though, that would be pretty bad).
    [Silver Birch. Love it!

ReputationRep:
    I think Metrobeans is the longest continuous member.
    Yes, I believe so. He was around when I joined but how long for I'm not sure. I nuked a lot of my early posts years ago so can't quite work out an accurate chronology.

Now, for a song:

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by miser)
    x
    Congrats on going purple
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I'd like to finish the History on the House as a whole, as well as the Elections/Parliament/Government one at some point. It's on my vast to-do list.
    You should bump it up your list because I don't think anyone else is able to make the necessary.GIFs. I only have a 64 bit version of PS, so I'm of no use.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JPKC)
    You should bump it up your list because I don't think anyone else is able to make the necessary.GIFs. I only have a 64 bit version of PS, so I'm of no use.
    there's internal Labour stuff to be done first.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    there's internal Labour stuff to be done first.
    Ask Jarred, he seems to be able to do some funky stuff like that.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Mazzini)
    Congrats on going purple
    Thanks. :hat2:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by miser)
    Thanks. :hat2:
    You're welcome :yep:

Also Diety and Stiff Little Fingers have become purple too :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Mazzini)
    You're welcome :yep:

Also Diety and Stiff Little Fingers have become purple too :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Green, yellow and red to purple.. not long until they all turn blue.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.