Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma.parkinson)
    I'll be starting in September too! moving down into Victoria Halls
    That's mint what exactly are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else keep getting the "Apply now for Accomodation" email even though you have paid your deposit?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura.Matthews.)
    That's mint what exactly are you studying?
    I'm studying film then a PGCE just nerve wrecking moving away ha
    are you excited to start your course? And obviously freshers week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josh_94)
    Does anyone else keep getting the "Apply now for Accomodation" email even though you have paid your deposit?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I'm getting it, it's just automated to everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josh_94)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes!!!! All the time! I emailed them in the end because I was scared it hadn't gone through but they said it's just an automatic email so don't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma.parkinson)
    I'm studying film then a PGCE just nerve wrecking moving away ha
    are you excited to start your course? And obviously freshers week!
    Oh wow that sounds great!! I know definitely it's such a big step! And yeah I am can't wait to start it! Haha oh god yeah freshers is going to be intense will hopefully see you around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura.Matthews.)
    Oh wow that sounds great!! I know definitely it's such a big step! And yeah I am can't wait to start it! Haha oh god yeah freshers is going to be intense will hopefully see you around
    Ahh yeah it will be! and definitely would be nice to see some of the people off here around im sure we may bump into each other at freshers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackburn_Allen;4288320O2)
    Yeah the welcome pack isn't exactly something to be excited about. If you are staying in university halls it usually contains the forms you need to do an inventory, register for your modules & get your student card. I can't quite remember.
    Ok! Do you get that before you start?

ReputationRep:
    I never got my student card in the welcome pack it was only after the first week of uni I got mine

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesswilson95)
    I don't know either wonder when you find out! I really want to know now and just get there!
    I believe you'll find out as soon as you pick up yours keys because i'll also be living in En-Suite City Campus ! :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm starting at Wolverhampton too in September && Ill be staying at Walsall student village (ensuite) && I don't even know anyone omg haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lempi)
    Hey I'm starting at Wolverhampton too in September && Ill be staying at Walsall student village (ensuite) && I don't even know anyone omg haha!
    Hi! I'll be living in walsall ensuite too! feel free to PM me

ReputationRep:
    Ohh cool I definitely will

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll be staying at the City Campus (en-suite), I don't know anyone at all! Can't wait for September! Feel free to PM me/Skype(heymelissa) :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LepreJohn)
    I never got my student card in the welcome pack it was only after the first week of uni I got mine

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How's it going

Results day tomorrow right, how you feeling?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    How's it going

Results day tomorrow right, how you feeling?
    Hey man its going well, enjoying the sun back home while we've got it how about you?

Not at all nervious haha already know most of my grades other than one so as they were on wolf topics for me. Known the university evision wont even work or the results won't be up :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey man its going well, enjoying the sun back home while we've got it how about you?

Not at all nervious haha already know most of my grades other than one so as they were on wolf topics for me. Known the university evision wont even work or the results won't be up :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah trying to make the most of the beautiful weather as well. That's great that you know so many of your results, I only know the first semester results Waiting for Evision results to become live again so I can see whether I need to do any resits (hopefully I do not need to and I get decent results).

ReputationRep:
    Yeah trying to make the most of the beautiful weather as well. That's great that you know so many of your results, I only know the first semester results Waiting for Evision results to become live again so I can see whether I need to do any resits (hopefully I do not need to and I get decent results).
    Yeah it can be a pain waiting I doubt they will even be up this week tbh. The one result im waiting for if I get a decent grade in that I'll be on an upper 2:1 hopefully I do if not I'll be on a 2:1 anyway

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it can be a pain waiting I doubt they will even be up this week tbh. The one result im waiting for if I get a decent grade in that I'll be on an upper 2:1 hopefully I do if not I'll be on a 2:1 anyway
    The results are up, have you checked to see whether your one result is on there?

I don't know whether to be happy or upset with my results, I got: B11, B11, B11, B12, B12, C9

Don't exactly know what I've averaged this year, any idea?

ReputationRep:
    The results are up, have you checked to see whether your one result is on there?

I don't know whether to be happy or upset with my results, I got: B11, B11, B11, B12, B12, C9

Don't exactly know what I've averaged this year, any idea?
    Your top 4 grades count towards your degree so your on a 2:1 I got A14, B13, B13, B11, C10, C9 was a little disapointed I missed out on averaging 4 B13s but its still a 2:1

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.