Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I'm starting psychology in September and staying in the en-suite city campus accommodation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesswilson95)
    Hi everyone! I'm starting psychology in September and staying in the en-suite city campus accommodation
    I'm staying in en-suite too! Itching to start now XD

ReputationRep:
    =] I'll be staying at en-suite City Campus accommodation as well, totally excited lol >< But I'm doing Sociology, Criminology and Criminal Justice instead =] x

ReputationRep:
    I'm staying ensuite at city campus! going to be studying marketing management. Moving up there from London so a tad nervous as I don't know anyone who is studying there !! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MillyIIRC)
    I'm staying in en-suite too! Itching to start now XD
    So am I!! Really really excited now!

ReputationRep:
    hi
    I'm going to be studying Media and Cultural studies with sociology on city campus in september x quite excited now only 6 weeks xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma2508)
    Hiya, is anyone going to be doing childhood studies on Walsall campus? message me if you are!
    Hii
    I'm also doing childhood studies at Walsall campus :s terrified lol

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm starting in September, studying Biochemistry and staying at City Campus

ReputationRep:
    Hiyaaa' all
    Mature student at 21 (sad times) haha
    Studying Deaf studies, special needs and Inclusion studies x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by three4)
    Hii
    I'm also doing childhood studies at Walsall campus :s terrified lol
    aaah! haha i've changed course now :/ so i'm now doing childhood & family studies with special needs and inclusion studies!! xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! Il be staying at city campus and will be studying pharmacy! Anyone els?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hey (: I'm doing childhood and family studies with special needs and inclusion studies! anyone else doing similar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misslnjw)
    hi
    I'm going to be studying Media and Cultural studies with sociology on city campus in september x quite excited now only 6 weeks xx
    Im a second year studying Film, Media and Cultural studies, the course is really interesting! I hope you enjoy it

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.